Probation

Tell me the exact location of this place

Guys, I have no idea where is such mountain range is located so, I think I should post this photo here to know whare it is located and what to do there? Moreover, buddies suggest me should I go there if yes, then which season will be best to be there and have fun?

Let me share name of the place it is, The Isle of Skye in Scotland. Now I would like to say that have visited there once with my grandfather. He is a huge fan of the nature and adventure. We had great time there. Now would like to share some more photos of the place.

I think you should go there as soon as possible.

Banned
    Wow, The images are looking very nice and attractive. The images are forcing me to come here as soon as possible. It look historical place on earth. I am thinking to go there in the future. I want to know best hotels for staying here. Would anyone like to tell me?

To find the location of an image use google reverse image search.

I don't know exactly what's happening in this forum recently, but some of the images being posted by (new) members claiming that they have taken the photos themselves on their travels are actually images that are identical (same view, same angle, same people in image etc) to those appearing on travel websites & tour operators.

I think, for the sake of clarity & transparency it would only be fair for those concerned to state any business interest they have in any of these websites.

Banned
    I think eureka is right. You can use google reverse image search. I also never know about it. Anyway, eureka, I want to know about your favorite places in the world. Would you like traveling or not?

yeah, I am a traveling person and it is my passionate hobby and love to do it. Tours makes me feel very happy and great. Now I would like to say that Three sisters Island is my one of the best place to visit. Have you ever visited there?

Probation
    Well, I will like to say that the images are so attractive and grabbed my attention towards it. They are the true reflection of the beautiful destination. Being a traveler, It is always a good sort of experience for me to explore amazing things like this as they make me happy.