Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Setup help kcmood

Today is another day and I am still having problems setting up the mag254. The things I put in yesterday were all wrong, time portals, etc. I tried this am to delete the portal inf. but could not. Why is there 2 portals? I must be pretty dummmmmb but I put rocket in one and then the http://info in the other one. They both ask for url I reset it this am by unplugging power cord and plugging in again but it did not remove the old info I had put in yesterday. Also right now I am using a ethernet cord back and forth from my fta stb to the mag. Is that a problem? Tried the info from yesterday to factory default but could not find the default settings to click on. Please help me out

why on earth would you cable a IPTV box to an FTA box?? you need to completely reset your box from the BIOS screen and redo everything..IMO
    you may be able to do it from the inner portal, I'm not at the box now to see
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 02-12-2015 at 03:17 PM.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    why on earth would you cable a IPTV box to an FTA box?? you need to completely reset your box from the BIOS screen and redo everything..IMO
    You misunderstood me. I switch it back and forth because I opnly have one long cord to reach my fta box. So when I work on the mag I unplug the fta ethernet and plug it to the iptv box. Would you reiterate how to get to the bios screen and when I do that I just follow the set up guide again?

let's try this first...go to inner portal, scroll to settings, go to advanced settings and then clear user data....try that first and we may not need to fac reset in BIOS
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

I did that and all that is there is language and time. How do I clear that?

turn your box on...scroll rt to settings,ok> scroll down to inner portal, ok>inner portal,scroll dn to settings,ok>go to system settings and in that screen go to clear user data

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    turn your box on...scroll rt to settings,ok> scroll down to inner portal, ok>inner portal,scroll dn to settings,ok>go to system settings and in that screen go to clear user data
    I did that. The inner portal is where all the programs are right? That is what came on when I turned the box on. rite to settings ok no inner portal to scroll down to. Went to system settings and screen does not have "clear user data.

then you are not in the inner portal

How do I get to inner portal

Quote Originally Posted by kcmood View Post
    I did that. The inner portal is where all the programs are right? That is what came on when I turned the box on. rite to settings ok no inner portal to scroll down to. Went to system settings and screen does not have "clear user data.
    As K00lKatT says you don't seem to be in the Inner Portal....... In the NFPS Portal go to.......Settings.......scroll down to Go To Inner Portal ...etc.......then go to settings in the Inner Portal

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast