Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

How to get the preview Box to work while surfing using MX player ????

I was just wondering how to get a picture in the preview box while when using MX player to surf channels ????

Im running a current version of Stalkers emulator with MX player and MX armv7 codec.
    If I change the mediaplayer to internal player the preview box works BUT... when i hit the OK button to full screen I have a anoying buffer bar in the middle of the screen.

Help Please !!
    Last edited by Mr.Noodle; 02-14-2015 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Grammar LOL

Banned

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Noodle View Post
    I was just wondering how to get a picture in the preview box while when using MX player to surf channels ????

Im running a current version of Stalkers emulator with MX player and MX armv7 codec.
    If I change the mediaplayer to internal player the preview box works BUT... when i hit the OK button to full screen I have a anoying buffer bar in the middle of the screen.

Help Please !!

try the following , remove MX player and MX armv7 codec. then install vlc cinema version , select from stalker upper far right corner open setting C that VLC is checked , then select your portal ,
    from there all default setting seem to work good luck.

tested and working with 4.2.3 and 4.03 android

Junoir Member
    Awesome ..... Thanks Androidworld !!!

I'll give it a try tonight when I get home. Really appreciate your reply, I'll post my results.

Junoir Member
    Not sure what what you mean by....
    tested and working with 4.2.3 and 4.03 android
    so far I removed MX player and MX Codecs. I installed VLC Cinema 1.1 and i'm running STB Emulator 0.5.21............... changed mediaplayer to VLC multimedia plugin. When running i get Audio but NO video...... any suggestions ???
    Last edited by Mr.Noodle; 02-15-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Junoir Member
    Not sure what what you mean by....

so far I removed MX player and MX Codecs. I installed VLC Cinema 1.1 and i'm running STB Emulator 0.5.21............... changed mediaplayer to VLC multimedia plugin. When running i get Audio but NO video...... any suggestions ???

I've tried several other versions of VLC and all I get is Audio.......NO Video. If anyone has any suggestions im all ears please !! Ive been reading, reading and testing with no results im stumped !

Thanks

just from reading around, seems like a common thing... I dont know if there is a fix for it at this time... Its not just you

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    just from reading around, seems like a common thing... I dont know if there is a fix for it at this time... Its not just you
    Thanks DarkSide !! LOL I was starting to wonder.... I've tried almost every media player on google play store with every setting on both media players and the STB Emulator with no luck.
    The internal media player works great only prob is the lousy Buffer bar stays on the middle of the screen in full view.
    Is there a way to adjust the Internal media player to remove the buffer bar ?????

Banned
    Thanks DarkSide !! LOL I was starting to wonder.... I've tried almost every media player on google play store with every setting on both media players and the STB Emulator with no luck.
    The internal media player works great only prob is the lousy Buffer bar stays on the middle of the screen in full view.
    Is there a way to adjust the Internal media player to remove the buffer bar ?????
    Omg having trouble - have u changed the last three on the Mac to the last of your device example 01: 0A :79 00:00:00: u change last three to the same as your Mac of the device your using . Then change rgb in the general setting , make sure uninstall any IPtv player u may have installed. And or under profile setting change from mag245 to 250 .

Once u reset exit out ' reopen portel give a few seconds to load in preview .

And what device model r u using , good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidworld View Post
    Omg having trouble - have u changed the last three on the Mac to the last of your device example 01: 0A :79 00:00:00: u change last three to the same as your Mac of the device your using . Then change rgb in the general setting , make sure uninstall any IPtv player u may have installed. And or under profile setting change from mag245 to 250 .

Once u reset exit out ' reopen portel give a few seconds to load in preview .

And what device model r u using , good luck
    The 4.0.3 is the android version ice cream sandwich, And the 4.2.3 is Jellybean mobile operating system , and working on tablet , mobile phone , tvsetbox all android only no Desktops , no laps tops don't use them.

I assumed u where using android operating systems, and realize that PC examples are not my specialty .

U should just adjust a couple setting in the stalker remove any and all players u installed previous.to get in and remove the old folders in the download folders. Then keep vlc cinema open stalker and wait 10 seconds or more .select TV OK, wait for channel to load volume button my just be turned down if u have no sound button above OK turns volume down below OK down .

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidworld View Post
    The 4.0.3 is the android version ice cream sandwich, And the 4.2.3 is Jellybean mobile operating system , and working on tablet , mobile phone , tvsetbox all android only no Desktops , no laps tops don't use them.

I assumed u where using android operating systems, and realize that PC examples are not my specialty .

U should just adjust a couple setting in the stalker remove any and all players u installed previous.to get in and remove the old folders in the download folders. Then keep vlc cinema open stalker and wait 10 seconds or more .select TV OK, wait for channel to load volume button my just be turned down if u have no sound button above OK turns volume down below OK down .
    Thanks again Androidworld !! I'm running MX III with KitKat. Yup I did change the last 3 digits of the mac to my mac addy. The Problem is i'm just getting sound and no picture. Could that be a Codec Prob????
    I'll try changing the setting you suggested tonight. Thanks for the tip on VLC Cinema..... way less freezing of the proggie.

If I use another mediaplayer ie XMtv or MX player I get the full screen picture but no preview box. HMMMMMM.....LOL

I'll give your Suggestions a try tonight ...... What I'll do is start with a clean slate. I'll reinstall the OS and just install STB EMU and VLC Cinema I'll post back with my findings........

Thanks Again !!
    Testing, Testing, Testing LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast