Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad to know that you like our shared information here, it is great pleasure for us. I must say that you should go there to explore the beauty of the beaches as soon as pssible. One more thing that don't forget to share your expereince with all of us after coming back.

Banned
    Why not Sanara, You will definitely go there as soon as possible. I am sure you will spend a nice time here. I am waiting for your reply to read your experience here. I hope you will reply here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanara
    he also gelevanized me..
    Sounds like an extremely painful experience.

for a real adventure, try Sturgis!!!.....P1030528~2.jpg
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Jamey321, thanks for inspiring and motivated me about my tour. Now I can go there without any hesitation, and just hundred percent sure that it will brings lots of happiness for me if will try to collect experience like this kind.

Probation
    Sanara, I will like to say you best of luck for your trip. I hope that you will find there fabulous time according to your expectations. One more thing buddy that Don't forget to share your experience with all of us after coming back form the tour. We are all here to read your tour history. Am I right Guys?

get active
    One of my favorite places to go is Koh Samui which is a beautiful island in southern Thailand. Its a 25 minute direct flight from Bangkok but don't go there until the end of Sept or mid October as the monsoon season is something to be avoided unless you like non stop rain and knee deep water. White sand beaches, palm trees and really incredible if not unbelievable rock structures you won't soon forget. The airport there is like a tropical Buchart Gardens which has been maintained by private owners. Thai Air is very reasonable and plenty of hotels, motels and B&B's to choose from.

be carefull in belize even the cabbys are crooked

Pinball Wizard
    Planning a family trip to Niagara Falls, I went back in the late 70's and i loved it. Beautiful Gardens and the food wasn't too bad!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12