Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Best traveling Places

I am a big lover of traveling. I am going to start this topic to see here more views about traveling. The world offers lots of stunning and incredible attractions and destinations for traveling. Let me share some names of best traveling places. The names are;
    => Niagara Fall
    => Grand Canyon
    => Goa
    => Banff National Park
    => Taj Mahal
    => Yosemite National Park

Easter Island,Chile
    Cusco ,Peru
    Torres Del Paine ,south of chile.
    South of Chile ,Patagonia.
    Last edited by Farmer1; 04-15-2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Cracklin’ Rosie - Neil Diamond - 1970

I am a new member here in this community. Before logged in I was just pondering about the community where I can talk about the traveling because I am a traveling freak and love to go on tours to different places around all over the world. Now I think that will be perfect for me and other visitors because I can see there is an other member who like traveling.

Pinball Wizard
    Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica
    Pyramids of Egypt
    Machupicho, Peru
    Rome, Italy
    Greek Isles
    Last edited by Kimbo; 10-27-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Banned
    Wow, All members have shared really nice names of most best traveling places. Some names are new for me which members have shared here. I must say this thread will prove helpful for holiday planners. They can get here lots of new and best places for traveling. I would like to say Keep it up and Keep sharing.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamey321 View Post
    I am a big lover of traveling. I am going to start this topic to see here more views about traveling. The world offers lots of stunning and incredible attractions and destinations for traveling. Let me share some names of best traveling places. The names are;
    => Niagara Fall
    => Grand Canyon
    => Goa
    => Banff National Park
    => Taj Mahal
    => Yosemite National Park
    Buddy, would you like to talk about Goa and let me know what you know about it and which kind of attractions are there for travelers. I want to go the and interested to know about it more. I think you can brief me about it, Am I right?

Goa is definitely a good choice to enjoy the beauty of the nature. My uncle have been there visited once in his life and had very marvelous time with the destinations of the place. he also gelevanized me to go there. I hope will go there on my up coming vacations.

Banned
    I know Sanara, Goa is a great choice to see the beauty of nature. It is also my favorite State in the world due to some stunning feature and places. It is an ideal place for summer as well as for the winter. It is an ideal place for newly married couple. My elder brother and his wife had spent one month. They came back with lots of pleasant memories. I will go there this winter with whole family.

That is great that you have a plan to visit there with your family and friends. I would like to recommend you to take your camera with you. Because it can help you to captured alluring aspects of the destinations. So don't forget to take it.

Probation
    Fist of all thanks to all for sharing such informative views about Goa and help me a lot to know what kind of place exactly it is. Soon, I will make a plan to be there and explore its different points of interests to make my tour remarkable. Guys, can you post some photos of this region with me and let me know where to stay there while travelling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast