TV Addicted

Unhappy Live TV Custom Group Disappears after restart ?

Hi everyone, I am running Kodi 15.1 with Stalker Client 0.8.3 addon, recently I created a a custom Group for my favorite channels, when i restarted Kodi the group disappeared, then I went into settings-TV- and unchecked the option "sync channel groups with backbends" but after creating the group again and restarting kodi, group disappeared again, how can i make my custom group of channels to stay after kodi reboot?

I have also tried to uncheck the other two options: Sync channel order with backbends & sync channel numbers with backbends" to see if that helps but my custom group is still being deleted on every kodi reboot. anyone ?

ROAMING
    Same here I started a thread on this and as per the advice…I have unchecked the 'sync channel groups with backend' setting….but my favourites folder always vanishes upon restarting kodi….man, it is a pain to load up all your favourites every time and then lose them all.

Im running Kodi 15.2 and Stalker 0.8.4
    Last edited by Autoroam; 10-27-2015 at 06:28 AM.
    something here

not a member
    Try this to create your groups. http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...emplate-Loader

If you still have issue, make sure you disable all sync options and reset your MAC.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Try this to create your groups. http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...emplate-Loader

If you still have issue, make sure you disable all sync options and reset your MAC.
    thanks I tried this, created a group after following the instructions, once i "apply channels" and launch kodi, I do not see my fav group show up, it is just ALL Channels. I am using Stalker Client 0.8.4, is this only compatible with PVR Simple IPTV Client ? or does this work with 0.8.4 Stalker Client ?

not a member
    I am not sure I understand your comment. This tool will work for any of the Kodi PVR Client(s).

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    I am not sure I understand your comment. This tool will work for any of the Kodi PVR Client(s).
    for some reason, the changes do not show up when i launch kodi

@apun you're not alone, happened to me also on Kodi running OpeneELEC on Raspberry Pi2 however it does rename channels that I did in Alucard's tool.

That's the main reason why I went and bought nexus player since it's android box, and I hope it will be able to work properly