I have a paid donation for IPTV Rocket (Rocket STB 0.6.11.apk) and have matched my Mac address to my donation.

I am using a MX-Q box with the STB Emulator loaded and connect no problem even after inserting a serial number. The problem I have is that there is a lot of buffering and freezing to the point the channels are unwatchable.

I thought it might be better if I loaded IPTV Stalker on Kodi 15.2 on the same box to see if I get less buffering but I can't seem to find the proper settings to get it to work on Kodi. Yes I've read many posts and instructions on how to set it up, but I keep on getting authorization failed, or wrong Mac address. I'm using 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX as my Mac address and the serial number that I have in the STB Emulator (Rocket STB 0.6.11.apk).

Can anyone point me as to what I'm doing wrong? Do I use plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21 - NFPS or just the plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21? I've seen both named in the forum instructions. What URL do I use for Rocket? I've seen 3 to use.

Can anyone help me out?