Junoir Member

"Unable to Load Channels" Kodi 15.2 ; Stalker PVR Client 0.84

Like many others, I am having issues getting the PVR client to work.

Here are the steps I have taken.

1. I am using a fresh install of Kodi 15.2
    2. I have reset my MAC address with papiao
    3. I changed the timeout to 30 seconds
    4. I have used a 13 digit serial
    5. i have my device id, etc as 4 digits.

I've followed the stickied instructions exactly 20-30 times. I've tried every variation listed on the forum. Same results every time.

Anyone have a suggestion? Papiao has every right to change their security settings, but the lack of support is a huge problem.

ROAMING
    Follow member Vampirito's instructions.
    something here

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    Follow member Vampirito's instructions.
    I followed his instructions precisely, with no luck. After two days, I finally got it to work. The only thing I can think that I did differently this time is that I used all caps for everything.

If anyone has specific questions about my setup, just reply in this thread. i realize how frustrating it can be when things aren't working.

Hey I have to post my results:

Kodi 15.1 and PVR 0.8.3: Everything was OK, it was registering just fine the MAC-Serial in the server very fast (just 1 error of unable to load channels, but is fixed with unable-enable TV option and it was working!!).

Now with kodi 15.2 PVR 0.8.4: If I want to link a new MAC-Serial it always give me the error of unable to load channels, but it works only if in the Mac-Serial was working in 0.8.3!!

*so in my tests the 0.8.4 have issues to send the register for a new mac-serial to the server, 0.8.4 works if the mac-serial was already registered.

I recommend to download to PVR 0.8.3, here in the forum is the .zip for Android and Windows.

That's my experience! I hope it helps you all thst have this issue with the new 0.8.4

Thank you

Junoir Member
    Here is what I did to get this to work:

Note: This is on a Windows 7 PC

1. COMPLETELY delete KODI (this means to check off YES when asked if you want to delete the profile folder).
    2. Download and install KODI 16 (note: this is a development version so there may/will be some bugs - but it works).
    3. Go to System / Settings / Addons / MyAddons / PVR Clients / Stalker Client. DO NOT ENABLE!
    4. Configure Stalker Client as follows:
    4a. Change timeout to 15 seconds.
    4b. Under Portal 1 enter in the mac address you set up with your provider.
    4c. Go to your donation confirmation and copy the URL for your server.
    4d. Paste this your URL to a browser window. The url will/should redirect to another URL. Copy THAT url. (For example - for iptv66 the server address in my donation confirmation is http://66.iptv66.tv/. I put this into a browser window and it redirects to http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html and I get the Your STB is blocked message. THIS is the url I will put into KODI).
    4e. Back in KODI, under server paste the URL you copied in step 4d.
    4f. Under Guide select Prefer XMLTV. Scope Remote. URL http://**********/NFPSE.xml (note: this may be different based on your needs)
    4g. Under Serial Number enter 13 characters. I use 9 CAPITAL letters and 4 numbers.
    4h. Under Device ID 1 enter in 4 digits (numbers)
    4i. Under Device ID 2 enter in 4 DIFFERENT digits (numbers)
    4j. Hit OK. DO NOT ENABLE STALKER CLIENT JUST YET!!!!
    4k. Go to System / Settings / TV and under General turn on ENABLED.
    4l. Give it a minute or so while it searches for the PVR you have enabled. Since you have no PVR enabled you will get a message telling you "You have no PVR enabled" (or something like that). Click OK and then you will be brought to the PVR Addons list.
    4m. Enable Stalker Client. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AT THIS POINT!
    4n. Quit KODI.
    4o. Open KODI and let the magic begin.

As always, ymmv but this worked for me.

Good luck!

Hi everyone, I think no one really know what is the real reason sometime it works and some time it won't .

I have a android tv box and have gone through all the frustration , all a sudden it works. But today I bought a new tv box. I installed kodi and tried install PVR client. It failed and showed "unable to load channels". I then changed quite a few new MAC and tried again. till now. still not working. When I plug in the old box. the old one which was working - also shows the same unable to load channels message.

What the hell?

Hope the tech guys of the NFPS find a for sure solution to this.