Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fire From Within

I will not tolerate anyone calling anyone else out on this site. Alucard's comment was not directed at you, but you directed the comment at him. He is offering a solution, and if you chose not to follow it, its on you. I know you are frustrated, but you have other options than IPTV Stalker.

I don't know what the issue is on your side, it may a misplaced blank, or maybe something in one of Kodi's database files. You could just backup your Kodi "special" folder by changing the folder name, then bring it back if the uninstall/reinstall solution doesn't work.

Junoir Member
    People really have to think twice before getting this service. It isn't anywhere near what was promised. There are many buffering, freezing and dead channel issues. The server security meltdown was a nightmare. Customer support here is almost non-existent. (The battle cry, "It's always the customer's fault.") Now customers like me who are only able to gain access via one means will be frozen out. Yikes!

Fire From Within

Hipster, I reviewed your posting record, and no where does it ask for any help... all you done is complain. If you have an issue with PVR Stalker, post a question in the proper forum, and you will get help, if you are willing to accept it and someone is willing to assist. Mods aren't paid, so we don't actually have to help anyone here, especially with those who do have an attitude. As far as your complaints about the service itself, you are making a lot of assumptions that many people are like you, and it just isn't that way. Streaming is not perfect, and for all I know is that you haven't even tried to fix it on your end.

Dara is right, there are other ways of getting the service through different device software and also we do not see any threads with you requesting help, thanks
    Lets Go !

First I always use 79 mac address on my android...why? because it works the best. I don't get authorization failed at all and I do with 78. Its not my problem if some mag person down the road gets screwed, that's the problem of the guys who made nfps iptv. Also you might want to note that the people stealing mac addresses to run iptv don't actually need to steal anyones mac address (as stated on a youtube video) and it works I"ve tried it. Works pretty damned good. The only freezing on it is when everyone freezes mostly on popular new episodes of shows. The people running the servers have some serious issues to address and blaming the people on this site who are buying iptv is just plane bad business.
    Last edited by Sanford; 10-27-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Junoir Member
    I didn't come here to post threads. I came here to get an answer. My problem is the same as that of other people. I tried following the instructions over and over again and all I ever get is Auth Failure. Why ask the same question over and over again?

What I know now is my access will be denied soon. I think when people are shut out from their legitimate access there will be a sh*t storm, and there should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
    I didn't come here to post threads. I came here to get an answer. My problem is the same as that of other people. I tried following the instructions over and over again and all I ever get is Auth Failure. Why ask the same question over and over again?

What I know now is my access will be denied soon. I think when people are shut out from their legitimate access there will be a sh*t storm, and there should be.
    They won't give you answers. What they will do is blame you. I wouldn't bother with a serial number if it works better without one. Its up to them to fix there security and its not up to you the consumer to jump through hoops.

not using the 78 protocol on the your device will inevitably lead to you being blocked. You have been told this, the providers request is not unreasonable. So do as you will, you have been warned.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    not using the 78 protocol on the your device will inevitably lead to you being blocked. You have been told this, the providers request is not unreasonable. So do as you will, you have been warned.
    Hey if that happens then I"ll change it until then screw it, I'll use what I want to.

[B]You act as a child throwing a temper tantrum, are you stamping your feet??...refusal to use correct protocols for our service only causes more problems, for you and others. It's unfortunate you have some disability against learning new things. Consider this a warning for your attitude. I won't be giving many more, thks
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 10-27-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast