Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    I thought that the 00:1A:79 was for the two brands of Mag and AVOV. The 00:1A:78 is for all the other boxes that require KODI. By using the 79 for KODI instead of 78 you are going to rob a future owner of a Mag or AVOV of their mac address requiring them to send a photo of their mac address and causing you a lot of problems in the future. So if using KODI to use stalker 9.0.21 then use the 78 as instructed by the staff.

not a member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I thought that the 00:1A:79 was for the two brands of Mag and AVOV. The 00:1A:78 is for all the other boxes that require KODI. By using the 79 for KODI instead of 78 you are going to rob a future owner of a Mag or AVOV of their mac address requiring them to send a photo of their mac address and causing you a lot of problems in the future. So if using KODI to use stalker 9.0.21 then use the 78 as instructed by the staff.
    Yep you are correct. Anyone that is using the 79 address for the Stalker Clients and EMUs will at some point loose their TV. Of course then they will com here and complain about it because they could not follow instructions.

its not ez for some but the more you read and ask you will get it going

Well what is strange is the video plugin iptvvstalker populated but when i tried iptvstalker says no channels error.
    Lets Go !

Hopefully we can see a fix for this issue.
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Of course then they will com here and complain about it because they could not follow instructions.
    Your arrogant, condescending answer doesn't help anyone! Most people can follow directions. The problem is when the directions are followed and the result isn't as intended.

Let's say we try...

1. Delete settings.xml in IPTV Stalker plugin
    2. Get new MAC
    3. Start IPTV Stalker 9.0.21
    4. Add new MAC
    5. Add 13 digit Serial Number
    6. Add 4 digit Device 1 ID
    7. Add 4 digit Device 2 ID
    8. Add 8 digit Signature
    9. Start IPTV Stalker
    10. Receive Authorization Failed

I tried that about 10 times with the same result.

I then uninstalled IPTV Stalker, Cleared System Cache, Exited and Restarted Kodi

1. Install IPTV Stalker 9.0.21
    2. Get new MAC
    3. Start IPTV Stalker 9.0.21
    4. Add new MAC
    5. Add 13 digit Serial Number
    6. Add 4 digit Device 1 ID
    7. Add 4 digit Device 2 ID
    8. Add 8 digit Signature
    9. Start IPTV Stalker
    10. Receive Authorization Failed

Otherwise, Kodi is operating perfectly. If I disable Custom Serial Number, IPTV Stalker runs perfectly. Yes, it may be sending hashes, and my MAC could be hijacked, but at least it is running, and I can watch TV.

Loads of people are doing this because the instructions don't work for them. They quit in exasperation and continue to watch TV.

By the way...

Yep, [comma necessary] you are correct. Anyone who [not that] is using the 79 address for the Stalker Clients and EMUs will at some point lose [not loose] their TV. Of course, [comma necessary] then they will come [not com] here and complain about it because they could not follow instructions.
    Last edited by Laslo; 10-27-2015 at 12:41 PM.

I think this is just a work around when the service first started was simple,so hopefully we can get a simple solution to the problem or there will be pissed off ivue customers.So the question is why is so hard to just gt kodi running ?
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 10-27-2015 at 12:01 PM.
    Lets Go !

Fire From Within

@Laslo, there is no need for that attitude here. You are warned.

Try this... make sure you have no other IPTV Stalker versions or clones in your setup. Look in the file structure for the addons directory. If it isn't inconvenient, try a complete uninstall of Kodi and reinstall, and at first just install IPTV Stalker.

Others have used more than just plain numbers for their serials and other credentials. Make sure they have letters as well.

I'll say this about using the 79 prefix if you are not using a dedicated box. The word from the server guys is they don't want people that aren't on those boxes to use it, but for some reason, it may still work if you properly setup the customized serial numbers. It may work, but there is a chance that someone that is assigned that MAC will actually need it, so you will lose it. Also if you can connect without a serial number, with using either 78 or 79 prefixes, well, there is a glitch that allowed it. So, if it works, don't mess with it, but don't even bother mentioning it here... you setup is not correct and you will be told as so, and eventually it will stop working, when the server does its maintenance, or they catch up with that glitch.
    Last edited by dara; 10-27-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Well i have tryed everything in the book so i will wait till there is another solution to fix this issue,thanks for the help guys.
    Lets Go !

I have tried every combination of alphanumeric characters for the serial number and device ids but to no avail. I have thoroughly scoured the installation. There is nothing installed that should be causing the issue. At this point, I do not want to ditch the current, otherwise flawless Kodi install, in the hopes that will be the answer. Like Bkman, I will take a wait and see strategy.

The problem seems pretty widespread, and it doesn't appear to be related to people being too dimwitted to follow simple steps...

Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-21)-iVue-compatible-send-serial-number-enabled/page20
    Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9752-i-think-i-have-tried-every-know-way
    I don't apologize for my remarks. The issue was rudeness and arrogance on Alucard's part. If he is allowed to dish it out on the forum, it should be alright to respond in kind.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast