Quote Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
I didn't come here to post threads. I came here to get an answer. My problem is the same as that of other people. I tried following the instructions over and over again and all I ever get is Auth Failure. Why ask the same question over and over again?

What I know now is my access will be denied soon. I think when people are shut out from their legitimate access there will be a sh*t storm, and there should be.
You are the one that said that "Customer support is almost non-existent". We can't help you if you don't participate. Maybe there is something that you just don't have quite right. It could be that your ISP is blocking you. I know for sure that the steps listed in the tutorials work for clean installs for most people. Above all this, there has never been a guarantee of 100% QOS, so if you are looking for that, you know were it is. I'm not defending the server itself, but the issues you state are not common, if you look at the size of the user base. If you want to move on, maybe an e-mail to the server operators might be the ticket.

This thread has run its course, and if you still have issues, start a thread in the appropriate area.