Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

guys the serial error has been worked out!!!!

i didnt of it till today after finishing every thing on offer to authentacte my mac and serial its not working for us kodi users in fact for best part of them that had to register with a mac 00:1a:79 ive just changed my mac back to the original along with the made up serial,device ID,device id_2,signature.
    this is why we are recieving so much errors regarding the serial being added just leave your made up serials return to papiao change your mac from 78 to 79 make sure you test that its ready for the server and then change the mac in IPTV STALKER and load up the addon i never got 1 error. and i can confirm the pvr fires straight and is running smooth

Gave it a try, changing 78 to 79. but I get the same old "unable to load channels." Someone else thought the answer was to have the last place holder in the serial be an alpha character. I tried that recommendation but to no avail.

i am having no issues with 78 MAC addresses..

Many people get nothing but "unable to load channels" no matter how things are configured, so when someone suggests he/she has the answer, we give it a try.

TV Addicted
    the serial code has nothing to do with the mac m8, the mac your using enter papiao change the mac so your mac isnt attached to any donation make sure iptv stalker is turned off leave the mac and serial you want to use already setdont bother with pvr at this point as the pvr only works if stalker iptv works, change your mac back to the mac your using it should be set in kodi ready to go when you change back to the mac your using give it a few minutes just to get set in papiao servers properly then start iptv stalker dont enter turn off kodi and restart this all i did only i set the serial and and mac while my mac was 79 not 78

No where did I say the serial number has anything to do with the MAC. I know that. IPTV Stalker is running fine here. I cannot get the PVR to work. Many people can't get the PVR to work.

TV Addicted
    psycon if your having issues with 78 it means the serial or lack of just send being enabled would not let me activate no matter what i did, im running stalker 9.0.21 pvr is the built in to kodi i changed versions to 15.2 release/stable. setup iptv with these steps
    1,mac address 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx
    using mixture of numbers and letters i made 4 different 13 digit long serials..
    7dh45s64ks85j
    n49sh40sk521n
    g48dj49wj38sa
    6wh348e90v05
    once them were added to stalker i stopped the server went to papiao changed my mac only FROM 00:1a:78:xx:xx:xx TO 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx without clearing any cache in kodi confirmmyour mac with papiao that its changed ok.
    restart server on stalker iptv dont enter close kodi and restart then just make sure the settings are still the same try opening NFPS and entrer a channel i had no errors at all entering the section the channel played without issues.
    the turn off server stalker iptv change the mac back to 78 inside papiao just give it a minute or 2 then recheck your macs activate and not still ready for donation. restart the iptv portal close kodi and restart it you will now be able to view the channels just make sure in pvr skip the first option "token" place your serials in the boxes i have 4 different serials so i coulodnt even get a error saying mixmatch again no clearing cache just start pvr then enable live tv even if you get an error just close kodi restart by live tv enable dont use pvr to start it up i never got an error when i restarted kodi and its all running fantastic

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laslo View Post
    No where did I say the serial number has anything to do with the MAC. I know that. IPTV Stalker is running fine here. I cannot get the PVR to work. Many people can't get the PVR to work.
    is your stalker iptv running without a serial just having send serial because if so and you dont have a serial in the boxes you wont get pvr to run the 4 boxes must match stalker iptv just having it set to send erial wont work

I did follow every instruction as well still get cannot load channels on kodi.I have gotten tired of trying to im sticking to iptv-set top box emu app.
    Lets Go !

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    i am having no issues with 78 MAC addresses..
    same here............

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast