Thread: Epg

Junoir Member

Epg

Hello everyone, I have been on here for the last few hours looking for the answer to my question. I am new to iptv and all the terminology used for it on here. I setup everything on my firestick for iptv I can view channels but there is no guide. Any info will be greatly appreciated. I am using rocket donation. with iptv stalker app. Thanks again. A link would be great. Love this site. It is so informative.

wtf? that net speed
    American channels seem to be displaying the correct information for the time but the UK information is 2 hours behind what is currently playing.
    Syaoran

MAG254
    330Mbit down/20Mbit up

Us n uk channels are listed fine for me. Disable tv then clear guide data. Now reboot kodi and re-enabled tv. All should then be good again. Cheers!

Junoir Member
    Hey you guys.. Maybe I was not clear enough. I have a list of all the channels my only problem now is how to view what the channels are playing. Right now it says for example HBO but nothing explaning what is on that actual channel. Is there something that I can add in order to get the full EPG? Thanks for all the help...