Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fire From Within

You are all missing the point. "Middleware" is not installed on your client machines. It is not intended for end users. It looks nice for the server operators, but you end users will not notice it.

I think you will find that the 'skins' for the service are in affect pulled down from the backend servers, I.e. the middleware, then these are used by the MAG 250/254 to display on the screen.

So you can change your 'skin' to the others available, cappuccino, digital, emerald, ocean_blue

NFPS is currently running version 4.9.22 of the middleware, latest is 4.9.27

a few images pulled from middleware below etc

mm_ico_info.jpgmm_ico_setting.jpgmm_ico_tv.jpgmm_ico_usb.jpgmm_ico_video.jpgvol_1.pngloading_bg.gif
    Last edited by dreamscape; 10-23-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    Running 150mb cable broadband & mag254 :cool:

Change log 4.9.27
    [*] Fixed the bug localization in the new admin (issue # 6008);
    [*] For the correction filters in the new admin user (issue # 6013);
    [*] Fixed a list of modules in the user API v2 (issue # 6021);
    [*] Fixed sort users in the personal account of the new admin (issue # 6025);
    [*] Fixed sort users by creation date (issue # 6027);
    [*] Fixed bug authorization applications in and out of the launcher audiokluba (issue # 6037);
    [*] Fixed a stats watching TV (issue # 6046);
    [*] Fixes in the new admin dashboards for reseller (issue # 6051);
    [*] Fixed a token for Flussonic (issue # 6052);
    [*] Fixed a problem with the appearance of the window re-authorization (issue # 6076);
    [*] New launcher application list now matches the user rate (issue # 6032);
    [*] Minor improvements in the new admin (issue # 6034, issue # 6053);
    [*] Added ability to clean the complaints in the new admin (issue # 6035);
    [*] Added ability to assign the new skin as the default theme and change the theme for a particular user (issue # 6059);
    [*] Added mechanism for controlling external applications (installation, delete, update) (issue # 6060);
    [*] Added Slovak locale (issue # 6061);
    [*] Updated application ex.ua (issue # 6063);
    [*] Added the limit for applications megogo - now the application is available only under 1280x720 (issue # 6073);
    Running 150mb cable broadband & mag254 :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You are all missing the point. "Middleware" is not installed on your client machines. It is not intended for end users. It looks nice for the server operators, but you end users will not notice it.
    It all comes down to support if they send out memos the current middlware software will no longer be supported then yes they need to upgrade to the lastest software.
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 10-23-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    That's what I was guessing but as per other comments it not for end user. It is mainly built for server.

it's for the back-end, not the front-end...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    That's not the case. Client software is not driven by the middleware.
    actually on the mag devices (and STB emulator). once you see the yellow loading bar on blue background, that and everything after you see IS the middleware.. so if and when they upgrade all users will experience the new GUI... the GUI of the middleware is really just a website in done in HTML, you can see that by going to the site in a regular browser, you wont be able to auth, so you will jsut get the STB blocked message. but I have made it past with that thing i showed you that time before the hole was patched.
    Last edited by psycon; 10-23-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    actually on the mag devices (and STB emulator). once you see the yellow loading bar on blue background, that and everything after you see IS the middleware.. so if and when they upgrade all users will experience the new GUI... the GUI of the middleware is really just a website in done in HTML, you can see that by going to the site in a regular browser, you wont be able to auth, so you will jsut get the STB blocked message. but I have made it past with that thing i showed you that time before the hole was patched.
    Exactly! 😎

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Isn't that what I said 😀

Fire From Within

Ok, I'll accept that the middleware may be sending out the GUI, but it better not affect all the other apps that may be hitting it. The GUI is important, but its even more important to actually get the channels from it, but also to work with other apps other than the emus and the MAG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12