Ivue repo installation failed

anyone know what is the cause?

followed from tecbox how to install the repo and when i go to the addon and click install it comes back with installation failed..any ideas? tried several times now and still same issue .....or can anyone point me to a working repo/plug in for this...seams tecbox has had probs after the tutorial and i cant seam to resolve it atm...

the Ivue TV addon is enabled, the program IVue Guide addon shows up BUT i click install and thats when i get the error..i even installed the IVue wizard and nothing i do in there fixes the error no matter where i get the repo from

im asking myself a few questions, b/c i cannot find this error or fix for it anywhere

- do i need to have IPTV Stalker disabled when running Ivue Guide or enable it? if so, i tried both and same error
    - is the repo corrupt? not sure
    - what is the lates repo and where to get it
    am i missing anything , anyone? would appreciate a fix, im running out of options
    Last edited by MFCS; 10-22-2015 at 03:39 AM.

Fire From Within

Exit out of Kodi and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Exit out of Kodi and try again.
    think i tried that a few times,,will do again tomorrow ,, never had that error with other addons b4

edit - wow now after rebooting the box i had to re-add the repo for my config wizard so that goes ok and then i get script failed config wizard when trying to config to my android, stops loading at 80% ...somehow i think the IVue repo is corrupt

i have NEVER had any issue like this ..is the Ivue repo only good for kodi 15 and up? b/c i am using 14.0 Helix..didnt want to do the 15 but ill try i guess since now im running into script fails..what a mess, lol

edit; well reinstalled kodi 14 and my addons work fine, including IPTV Stalker (back to normal) but my darn config wizard is still pooched weirdly enough...im done trying this Ivue guide

well, im all back to norm no more error...appears there was a conflict with another repo or plug in ..i had to uninstall kodi and re-install anew...config wizard back to normal

all thats left is the Ivue guide..which im very hesitant to try again..thread can be closed and sorry for any bother
    Last edited by MFCS; 10-22-2015 at 07:42 AM.