Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: http error 404

http error 404

anyone know what causes this?

- just got my iptv "rock don", so

- loaded all my info in IPTV Stalker v1.0.18 settings via kodi addon (obviously)
    - changed the Portal 1 name from NFPS to ROCKET
    - entered Mac info as confirmed on papiao
    so,
    after reading current threads i entered as follows

- entered a serial number xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xxx
    - entered device id x:x:x:x:x
    - entered device id2 x:x:x:x:x
    - entered signature x:x:x

x = numbers

do i need to run a vpn? from canada? im sure not but jic

so, guys, not sure what gives,,, any ideas would be much appreciated

edit - could it be that the don isnt activated yet? i think i read it might take up to 48hrs i got the info immediately, maybe too soon to connect to service?
    Last edited by MFCS; 10-21-2015 at 08:16 PM.

I'm also from Canada, not using VPN and I got instant email also, I just used version 9.0.21 downloaded from forum entered everything as you did and it worked.

Try instead off 11.iptvrocket to enter portal.iptvrocket... I think I also got HTTP 404 but not sure was it when server was offline or because of address

not a member
    for IPTV Stalker Client you use
    HTML Code:
    http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv
    . If you plan on using PVR Stalker use the address given in the email.
    Last edited by Alucard; 10-21-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    for IPTV Stalker Client you use
    HTML Code:
    http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv
    . If you plan on using PVR Stalker use the address given in the email.
    great, thats my next step, i needs my guide...lol thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Puska View Post
    I'm also from Canada, not using VPN and I got instant email also, I just used version 9.0.21 downloaded from forum entered everything as you did and it worked.

Try instead off 11.iptvrocket to enter portal.iptvrocket... I think I also got HTTP 404 but not sure was it when server was offline or because of address
    and we have LIFT off , after replacing 11 to portal , for me i was able via v1.0.18 (in case others wanted to know) ..wonder why its not clear in email on the portal url?,,,anyhow, thanks a bunch, friend,,,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MFCS View Post
    great, thats my next step, i needs my guide...lol thanks again

and we have LIFT off , after replacing 11 to portal , for me i was able via v1.0.18 (in case others wanted to know) ..wonder why its not clear in email on the portal url?,,,anyhow, thanks a bunch, friend,,,cheers
    I have no idea, but PVR Stalker worked for me with 11.iptvrocket, which I do recommend simply because channel change is so much faster comparing to video add-on.

But I'm glad you are up and running and can enjoy it.

not a member
    I have no idea, but PVR Stalker worked for me with 11.iptvrocket, which I do recommend simply because channel change is so much faster comparing to video add-on.

But I'm glad you are up and running and can enjoy it.
    If you have freezing issues go here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...e-TV-Buffering. It will slow the channel change down slightly as it is buffering the stream first.

thanks for the tip @Alucard but I was simply stating the difference when using PVR Stalker vs IVue Guide (via Stalker Add-on), don't have problem with buffering, just its smoother experience than waiting sometimes 10 sec to change a channel in IVue Guide comparing to 2 sec in PVR Stalker

thanks for the tip @Alucard but I was simply stating the difference when using PVR Stalker vs IVue Guide (via Stalker Add-on), don't have problem with buffering, just its smoother experience than waiting sometimes 10 sec to change a channel in IVue Guide comparing to 2 sec in PVR Stalker
    thanks, i do notice a bit of buffering and have yet to install Ivue ..will i have to input any info in settings also in IVue guide or is it just an extension to IPTV Stalker and will auto detect ? im sure ill figure it out once i get there. i hope..lol

side note, sure is nice to connect to these guys, again, i used to give them a hard time back when they first started in the iks game many moons ago. i left iks few yrs back (reluctantly) when moving without ability to point my birds to 119/110...got into IPTV as a result and slowly but surely found nfps all over...i actually use a Vmedia box (an iptv provider) and cut them off last yr once i found out about xbmc/kodi..i digress..man i missed rocket and the boys..

For IVue guide since its supported you will get a guide straight working or if you have multiple addons that can show same channel you need to choose IPTV Stalker only first time. The only problem with IVue guide is that it doesn't have guide for whole channel list, so there will be channel visible through Stalker add-on but not IVue guide, plus slower changing channels and that's why I was so eager to get PVR Stalker going.

I'm kinda new to Canada, and live in apartment building, cut the cable when I discovered Kodi, but used something similar in Europe with Dish there... Anyway its good to be back, and wish more people realize the alternative to greedy cable providers, guess they would have no option but to lower prices down...

For IVue guide since its supported you will get a guide straight working or if you have multiple addons that can show same channel you need to choose IPTV Stalker only first time. The only problem with IVue guide is that it doesn't have guide for whole channel list, so there will be channel visible through Stalker add-on but not IVue guide, plus slower changing channels and that's why I was so eager to get PVR Stalker going.

I'm kinda new to Canada, and live in apartment building, cut the cable when I discovered Kodi, but used something similar in Europe with Dish there... Anyway its good to be back, and wish more people realize the alternative to greedy cable providers, guess they would have no option but to lower prices down...
    i hear ya..im starting to give up all together though with IVue Guide since its failing to install, not sure if there is a repo that works but im good with IPTVStalker (although the Ivue Guide does show in programs) and might simply stick to that moving forward ESP considering what you pointed out, its just so much hassle for now, but the guide does looks good on tutorials,,,can always look into it later on, started a thread on the issue (install failed) so will see - cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast