Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    See I was directed here and it seems that a lot of people are directed to it. I need help with my stalker client on Kodi since the guy that sold me the service set it all up Thru team viewer on my Android Box. I don't know how this service works or how to fix it when it goes down. I emailed the reseller which I didn't know the difference between resellers and the original site before all this. l know a lot when it comes to kodi but know nothing about iksiptv. It was working fine until the end of November starting of December. Then nothing worked, I was able to contact the reseller and he told me the service was down for everyone. So I let a few weeks pass by without doing anything thinking the service would just start working again on its own. I came to this forum and have asked for help. It always leads me here. I've tried changed the MAC address around 10 times now, going to the stalker client and disabling it even putting it back to default, going in the TV general settings clearing the data, clearing the data on channels, even setting it to dafault also. I have everything written down on a paper on how the settings were when he set it up. So I tried setting it up exactly the way it was but with the new MAC. Changes the ids and signature around all to no avail. Can someone please lead me in the right direction on how to fix it. I go and look and I still have around 350 days left on my donation. I have my route # but I don't know where or what is my donation # ? Truly I'm pretty lost. I'm asking anyone who knows what they're doing to please show me what I'm doing wrong. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    See I was directed here and it seems that a lot of people are directed to it. I need help with my stalker client on Kodi since the guy that sold me the service set it all up Thru team viewer on my Android Box. I don't know how this service works or how to fix it when it goes down. I emailed the reseller which I didn't know the difference between resellers and the original site before all this. l know a lot when it comes to kodi but know nothing about iksiptv. It was working fine until the end of November starting of December. Then nothing worked, I was able to contact the reseller and he told me the service was down for everyone. So I let a few weeks pass by without doing anything thinking the service would just start working again on its own. I came to this forum and have asked for help. It always leads me here. I've tried changed the MAC address around 10 times now, going to the stalker client and disabling it even putting it back to default, going in the TV general settings clearing the data, clearing the data on channels, even setting it to dafault also. I have everything written down on a paper on how the settings were when he set it up. So I tried setting it up exactly the way it was but with the new MAC. Changes the ids and signature around all to no avail. Can someone please lead me in the right direction on how to fix it. I go and look and I still have around 350 days left on my donation. I have my route # but I don't know where or what is my donation # ? Truly I'm pretty lost. I'm asking anyone who knows what they're doing to please show me what I'm doing wrong. Thank you
    With your route number go here https://iks66.tv/main/search/ enter your number and it will give you all the info you need
    then go here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS
    And then go here to set it all up http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Is this still the way to use the service on Kodi stalker client? I've read that it's outdated and there's a new link but I really don't understand how to go about setting the stalker client with that url I keep seeing. I've also read on the new nfpsf?? I'm really lost. Please need help setting up my box. Thanks

Wow!! Thank you will try as soon as I get home from work. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12