Probation

Newbie needs some help

Hi Folks,

After a friend told me about the g-box q and everything it could do I decided to invest (typically I just downloaded stuff and put it on a Western Digital media drive to watch). I did quite a bit of research before purchasing and completely realized to unlock the full potential of this unit required a little more technical know-how and being comfortable around computers I felt I was up to the task.

Fast forward 24 hours later and having watched youtube videos till my eyes bled I realize I might need a little help here ... and am hoping this forum could help! I have downloaded and figured out how to download zip files and addons and repositories and stuff ... I have most tv shows and movie channels working.

What I am really struggling with is live TV ... specifically I am looking to get ESPN in Canada (maybe for some NCAA football games ). There are a few that I have found that dont work that well (for me anyways at the moment) ie phoenix TV ... and most of the stuff I find online has been updated so as to me unrecognizable (ie mettlekettle doesnt have iptv anymore in the repositories!?!?).

So ... I have also been researching premium (paid service) iptv. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction so I could set something up for a football game this weekend??

Thanks SO much!

the ones we support here, and we like Rocket..

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...o-it-Look-here
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    the ones we support here, and we like Rocket..

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...o-it-Look-here
    Thank you sir ... much obliged!