Hi Folks,

After a friend told me about the g-box q and everything it could do I decided to invest (typically I just downloaded stuff and put it on a Western Digital media drive to watch). I did quite a bit of research before purchasing and completely realized to unlock the full potential of this unit required a little more technical know-how and being comfortable around computers I felt I was up to the task.

Fast forward 24 hours later and having watched youtube videos till my eyes bled I realize I might need a little help here ... and am hoping this forum could help! I have downloaded and figured out how to download zip files and addons and repositories and stuff ... I have most tv shows and movie channels working.

What I am really struggling with is live TV ... specifically I am looking to get ESPN in Canada (maybe for some NCAA football games ). There are a few that I have found that dont work that well (for me anyways at the moment) ie phoenix TV ... and most of the stuff I find online has been updated so as to me unrecognizable (ie mettlekettle doesnt have iptv anymore in the repositories!?!?).

So ... I have also been researching premium (paid service) iptv. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction so I could set something up for a football game this weekend??

Thanks SO much!