Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Here are 3 screenshots showing those settings...
    And I checked the channel manager like you said... I only have one channel hidden (Manhandle LMAO), but I never touched the PPVs (or any of the other channels with no information, i.e. "Guatemala 2" I noticed is not showing in the guide (another channel with no information). So I think it's pretty safe to say that it's 100% the channels with no info that aren't showing in my guide, but I don't know why...

img1.jpg
    img2.jpg
    img3.jpg

Thank you for walking through this with me btw, really nice of you!

Your tv settings look fine, I'm not familiar with Aeon Nox so your sidebar menu screenshot is slightly different to Confluence - but that wouldn't make a difference & from the screenshot the settings look fine also.

I'd go back into system>tv>guide & clear data then system>tv>general>clear data. Reboot & see if all channels load. If that doesn't work then I'm stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    Your tv settings look fine, I'm not familiar with Aeon Nox so your sidebar menu screenshot is slightly different to Confluence - but that wouldn't make a difference & from the screenshot the settings look fine also.

I'd go back into system>tv>guide & clear data then system>tv>general>clear data. Reboot & see if all channels load. If that doesn't work then I'm stumped.
    Didn't work either... Anyway, it's 5AM here so I better go to bed lol, thank you for your help! I will uninstall everything tomorrow and install Kodi 15.2, hopefully everything will go smoothly now that I spent a whole day learning how to setup both addons and the Live TV settings... And hopefully the NFPS PVR will be updated soon!

tux tux tux
    it is because the movie label is part of the channel name.. there is no epg info for the ppv channels.
    try turning off "hide no information available labels" in tv/guide bsettings, then go back to the channel list (not epg) and look at the info for the ppv channels, you will see it says no guide info available. as said the movie playing is part of the channel name, that's why.

edit: manhandle, i just noticed the channel now.. rofl ..be gone
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-21-2015 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    it is because the movie label is part of the channel name.. there is no epg info for the ppv channels.
    try turning off "hide no information available labels" in tv/guide bsettings, then go back to the channel list (not epg) and look at the info for the ppv channels, you will see it says no guide info available. as said the movie playing is part of the channel name, that's why.

edit: manhandle, i just noticed the channel now.. rofl ..be gone
    Hi tuxen,
    The PPVs still show in the guide screen (unless you've hidden them in channel manager) - just with no information
    New Image.JPG

Junoir Member
    when you say that you have changed the MAC address,,, what do you change it to beside the actual MAC of the computer???

Quote Originally Posted by bodasefus View Post
    when you say that you have changed the MAC address,,, what do you change it to beside the actual MAC of the computer???
    Have a read of post #1 here & scroll down to info on MAC addresses, serial numbers & device id : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...ll=1#post45589

Read tutorials on the forum & after that if you need help start a new thread for assistance.
    Last edited by eureka; 10-21-2015 at 04:26 PM. Reason: update

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aids10 View Post
    Thanks m8

To confirm;

-*Must use Both numbers & letters for Advanced Settings*-

Changed my MAC Address with Private Server

Disabled TV & PVR Client

L33T3D my Settings with Both Numbers & Letters, and updated MAC

Enabled PVR Client

Enabled TV- still get same channel load error

Disable/Enable once more and now All Working!!!
    Letters are not required but may be used, I got mine to work with following format:

Serial Number = 13 Digits
    Device ID = 4 Digits
    Device ID2 = 4 Digits
    Signature = 4 Digits

I have setup 3 different devices with 3 different macs and they all worked. good luck

tux tux tux
    Hi tuxen,
    The PPVs still show in the guide screen (unless you've hidden them in channel manager) - just with no information
    New Image.JPG
    odd it doesn't do or rather show here either.. tried with confluence of cause. strange.

i'm on lastest 15.2 rc3, but i do not believe its got anything to do with anything.

edit: cleared all data, just to be sure. but nope.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-21-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Fire From Within

See last sentence of post #1 here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...ll=1#post45589

Read tutorials on the forum & after that if you need help start a new thread for assistance.
    I just changed the tutorial for the serial number. Here is the quote

Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's belong to your box, or what you like for KODI and the emu's, which can't be the same as someone else's MAC. x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast