Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Question ["Unable to load channels."] Need help w/ 0.8.3 Stalker Client PVR

So I've been trying to fix this for hours, going back and forth between most of today's posts on the matter... So I figured it's time I made a thread on my problems specifically, I hope this is OK.

So the first thing I did this morning is I disabled the NFPS PVR which no longer works (at the moment), and proceeded to make the Stalker addon work again before getting into the whole PVR thing.

Thanks to the various posts I read today, I did get the Stalker 9.0.21 addon working... Here's what I did in case it's relevant to my PVR problem and/or in case it can help someone else with the video addon side of things:

1. Went to the papiao link to change my MAC (I'm on NFPS)
    2. Uninstalled the 9.0.20 version of the Stalker addon, then deleted the settings.xml
    3. Installed the 9.0.21 version.
    4. (Disabled the addon to configure it)...
    5. Clicked on configure and:
    A) Clicked on defaults (not sure if it's necessary, but wtv)
    B) Checked the Custom Mac Address option, then entered my fresh MAC
    C) Checked Send Serial Number, Checked Custom Serial Number.
    D) For the serial number, I entered my iPhone SN, so it's something I can always lookup in case I ever need to. (My SN is alphanumeric, and there are 12 numbers/letters total.)
    E) For Device ID, Device ID 2 and Signature, I entered an alphanumeric "PIN" (I decided to use 2 letters, 4 numbers that are easy for me to remember.)
    Note: my SN, Device ID, Device ID2 and Signature are all different from one another.

So that's how I currently have the Stalker 9.0.21 addon set up, and it works like it used to.

At that point I thought setting up the PVR would be a piece of cake, but as it turned out I spent hours trying, following instructions from the forums but it's still not working for me. I guess I should start out by saying what the problem is: I get the "Unable to load channels" error message.

Here's how I have the 0.8.3 Stalker Client PVR addon set up, hopefully someone can tell me what's wrong:
    1. On the General tab... Active portal: 1 and Connection Timeout:5
    2. On the Portal 1 tab...
    A) MAC Address is the same that's on the 9.0.21 Stalker addon.
    B) Server Address I set to: httpCOLON//11DOTiptvprivateserverDOTtv/
    C) I left Time Zone untouched ("Europe/Kiev"), I left Auth Credentials Login/Password blank, Guide Preference is set to XMLTV Only, Remote URL is set to httpCOLON//epgDOTninja/NFPSFDOTxml
    D) I left Token blank
    E) For Serial Number, Device ID, Device ID2 and Signature, I put the same values as in the 9.0.21 Stalker addon, so they match.
    Then I hit "OK", went to Settings > Live TV > Clear Data, then enabled Live TV and then enabled the 0.8.3 Stalker Client PVR addon...

I really can't see what I did wrong, but the PVR is not working for me, and I get the "Unable to load channels" error message.

My current setup is what is described above, but below are some things I have already tried, and still got the same error regardless:
    I tried entering random values for Login/Password under the "Auth Credentials" section;
    I tried changing the Server address to httpCOLON//portalDOTiptvprivateserverDOTtv instead of httpCOLON//11DOTiptvprivateserverDOTtv/ (so it matches what is currently the Server address on my 9.0.21 Stalker addon);
    I tried changing the Guide "Preference" to other things besides XMLTV Only;
    I tried changing the Connection Timeout from 5 to 15 (no idea what that means but I tried that anyway lol);
    I tried clicking on "defaults" and entering the values all over again;
    I tried, several times, disabling/enabling the addon and disabling/enabling Live TV and clearing data numerous times, including between each of the changes listed above.

Any help is really appreciated

Sorry for my English, I'm French Canadian, and I hope my thread is OK the way it's formatted, this is my first post.
    Last edited by unheeding; 10-21-2015 at 12:46 AM.

I've got same problem, managed to get stalker video addon to work but can't load channels through pvr stalker, I even added higher timeout time through settings.xml of stalker pvr but still not working. So I gave up and will use Add-on combined with IVue Guide for now

Hey Puska, I just realized something, not sure if it's relevant to our problem though... but I just found out that Kodi 15.2 was released very recently... I'm on 15.1, are you on 15.1 too?

Could it be that everyone that says their PVR is working is on 15.2, and we're the only ones on 15.1?? Is 0.8.3 the latest version of the PVR (included in Kodi 15.1), or is there a newer version that everyone is on, except us?

Been at this all day too!

Purchased donation-
    Followed guide- http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...Kodi-Built-in)

Error- Stalker Client- Unable to Load Channels

Kodi 15.2 Isengard
    Stalker Client 0.8.4

Changed to a new MAC (first with server) and Serial at same time to no avail...

FYI- I'm using http://66.iptv66.tv
    Last edited by Aids10; 10-21-2015 at 02:07 AM.

it only worked for me using a combo of numbers and letters.. (maybe just me)

serial number- 13 digits

device id1- 5 digits, 4 numbers and one letter

device id2- 5 digits, (different from device id 1, not sure it matters) 4 numbers followed by a letter

signature- is 8 digits, 4 letters followed by 4 numbers..

i tried only inputting 4 numbers for all of these fields and channels would not load.. after i added a letter to the end of the device id's and changed the sig to something else, all is working

Thanks for the suggestion DarkSide. Do you have to get a fresh MAC everytime you change one of those values?

no... you can just unlink the mac and relink it.....when you unlink the mac from donation.. it clears out all previous info sent in to the server

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    it only worked for me using a combo of numbers and letters.. (maybe just me)

serial number- 13 digits

device id1- 5 digits, 4 numbers and one letter

device id2- 5 digits, (different from device id 1, not sure it matters) 4 numbers followed by a letter

signature- is 8 digits, 4 letters followed by 4 numbers..

i tried only inputting 4 numbers for all of these fields and channels would not load.. after i added a letter to the end of the device id's and changed the sig to something else, all is working

Thanks m8

To confirm;

-*Must use Both numbers & letters for Advanced Settings*-

Changed my MAC Address with Private Server

Disabled TV & PVR Client

L33T3D my Settings with Both Numbers & Letters, and updated MAC

Enabled PVR Client

Enabled TV- still get same channel load error

Disable/Enable once more and now All Working!!!

I added one number at the end of my SN (it had 12 numbers/letters), so apparently the SN has to be 13 digits. Then for the signature I made it 4 letters and 4 numbers like DarkSide suggested. Now the EPG is working BUT... The PPVs don't show up in the guide, (although they do show up/work in the Stalker video addon)... I noticed when I open Kodi I can see the PVR quickly loading all the channels, but then when it tries for PPVs, it gets stuck at 1% for awhile and then just disappears. Do PPVs show up in your guide DarkSide?

Quote Originally Posted by unheeding View Post
    I added one number at the end of my SN (it had 12 numbers/letters), so apparently the SN has to be 13 digits. Then for the signature I made it 4 letters and 4 numbers like DarkSide suggested. Now the EPG is working BUT... The PPVs don't show up in the guide, (although they do show up/work in the Stalker video addon)... I noticed when I open Kodi I can see the PVR quickly loading all the channels, but then when it tries for PPVs, it gets stuck at 1% for awhile and then just disappears. Do PPVs show up in your guide DarkSide?
    ppv's?? in the 500 channel range?? they show up here

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast