Troubleshooting Authentication on PVR Stalker

OK all fixed. Issue is new serial numbers needed. Found a fix. Thanks dafatmack. For all those running Kodi and Stalker Client.

1. Get a new Mac Address from server. Check that the new Mac address is linked, and then do an IPTV Reset.
    2. Go into Kodi and turn off Live TV, and clear data. (I always clear two times to make sure.)

Go into system, addons, PVR clients, and disable Stalker Client.

Go in and configure Stalker Client, and make these changes. Don't forget to enter your donation number (not order number) for both login and password. See the ********** forum for help on getting the guide settings. If you are using Kodi 16, use the entire url. (example, put 11.iptvrocket.tv into a browser, and use that url you see....
    Code:
     http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    1. Change Mac Address to new one.
    2. Make up and enter Serial number: any 13 digits
    3. Make up and enter Device ID: any 4 or more digits or letters - I used my device name
    4. Make up and enter Device ID2: any 4 or more digits or letters- I used my 2nd devices name (phone)
    5. Make up and enter Signature: any 4 or more digits or letters- I made up something special to me

[dara- The server doesn't check for ID2 or Signature, currently. I suggest using more than 13 characters for the Device ID.]

Enable Stalker Client.

Go back and turn Live TV on. I needed to do this 2 times.

Now you are up to par with the new security. If you use your Mac address for more than one device all info must be entered the exact same. Remember to never use the two devices at the same time.
    Last edited by dara; 02-11-2016 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Updated for recent requirements.

Made as a sticky, thanks for all your help.

Fire From Within

I was going to start a new topic, but we don't need more stickies. Here are the general hints on getting connected beyond the OP.

1. Occasionally, the server may be slow to connect due to their issues, or maybe internet traffic. You can bump up/down the Connection Timeout in the General tab to see if you can connect.
    2. Always try disable/enable TV with Data clears to reconnect, on the Kodi system settings. Sometimes internal databases may be corrupted.
    3. Try to use MACs that have worked in the past first, and always do an IPTV Reset when using a different MAC. If that doesn't work, use the old method of clearing the MAC entry space and submitting to get an all zeros MAC assigned to the donation, then enter a new MAC, check that it actually took in the server, and do the IPTV Reset.
    4. Clearing data usually resets the TV29.db file in the userdata/Database folder in your Kodi profile. If nothing works to get connected, it may be worthwhile to delete that file, and let Kodi rebuild it.
    5. More drastic steps... reinstall Kodi to refresh the Stalker Client, or start with a fresh copy of Kodi, then configure.
    Last edited by dara; 02-11-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Fire From Within

Here is how to get help on the forum for your authentication issue:

(This is not for an installation issue, such as a "dll fail to load")

1. First, read the stickies and view the videos on how to set up the PVR. Focus first on getting a connection, not the settings for the guide.

2. Check these key settings:
    For the "NFPS" version
    - Your MAC has the last three hexadecimal pairs matching to the three in the donation checker, and in the donation checker, the MAC starts with 00:1A:78
    - You entered the correct donation number
    - The connection Timeout is set to the maximum value

For the Built in version
    - In the General tab, use Active Portal 1, and set the Connection Timeout to the maximum.
    In Portal 1
    - Your MAC Address matches what you have in the donation checker
    - You have a correct Server Address. Any will work in Kodi 15 and above
    Code:
    http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    - You entered your donation number in both Login and Password
    - In Advanced, you have a 13 character Serial Number and a greater than 12 character Device ID.

2. Disable Live TV from the Kodi System Settings page, and Clear Data

3. In the donation checker, Reset IPTV

4. Enable Live TV in Kodi

5. If after you have followed the instructions listed, and are still not getting authorization and a channel load, either the PVR database is corrupt, the PVR Plug-in is corrupt, or Kodi is Corrupt.

a. To clear the PVR corruption, you need to shutdown Kodi, and locate TV29.db in the userdata/Database folder and delete it. When Kodi restarts the PVR, that file will be regenerate.
    b. If you suspect that PVR Stalker NFPS is corrupt, uninstall, get a fresh copy from **********, then reinstall it. Make sure you have the right version for your Kodi version.
    c. For Kodi, its best to start fresh after you backup your addons and settings. From a clean Kodi, try to configure the built in PVR Stalker client.

6. Now, if you have done all of the above, and still have issues, post your settings in a separate topic, and post the error message you see. Copy and post the following:

"I followed the troubleshooting steps dara suggested".

If you pm me... all I'll do is point you back to these steps.
    Last edited by dara; 03-06-2016 at 04:20 PM.