Threaded View

Troubleshooting Authentication on PVR Stalker

OK all fixed. Issue is new serial numbers needed. Found a fix. Thanks dafatmack. For all those running Kodi and Stalker Client.

1. Get a new Mac Address from server. Check that the new Mac address is linked, and then do an IPTV Reset.
    2. Go into Kodi and turn off Live TV, and clear data. (I always clear two times to make sure.)

Go into system, addons, PVR clients, and disable Stalker Client.

Go in and configure Stalker Client, and make these changes. Don't forget to enter your donation number (not order number) for both login and password. See the ********** forum for help on getting the guide settings. If you are using Kodi 16, use the entire url. (example, put 11.iptvrocket.tv into a browser, and use that url you see....
    Code:
     http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    1. Change Mac Address to new one.
    2. Make up and enter Serial number: any 13 digits
    3. Make up and enter Device ID: any 4 or more digits or letters - I used my device name
    4. Make up and enter Device ID2: any 4 or more digits or letters- I used my 2nd devices name (phone)
    5. Make up and enter Signature: any 4 or more digits or letters- I made up something special to me

[dara- The server doesn't check for ID2 or Signature, currently. I suggest using more than 13 characters for the Device ID.]

Enable Stalker Client.

Go back and turn Live TV on. I needed to do this 2 times.

Now you are up to par with the new security. If you use your Mac address for more than one device all info must be entered the exact same. Remember to never use the two devices at the same time.
    Last edited by dara; 02-11-2016 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Updated for recent requirements.