Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Do I want to keep having to change stuff on my fire to box for iptv , that I paid for ? NO .. I'm completely lost - I do not know which is the correct version of iptv to download , then I see in some post it mentions a 13 digit Mac .. Mines 12 , I have changed it with Papiao numerous times - still getting bad Mac addy , could someone please help ? I'd really appreciate it

stalker addon wont work on either my phone or android box if I make a 13 digit serial number and /or with/without adding a value to the 3 id options below serial number as I have read in other posts...only works checking send serial and leaving everything else blank..using stalker version 9.0.21

so i guess ..what was the whole point but to piss a lot of paying customers off gain?..you almost need an associates degree in computer engineering to get this enable to work and keep it working every time you turn around..quite frankly its getting old and tiring to alot of people

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justjojo View Post
    I am also getting serial information invalid, bad or missing serial number. Everything was working until i updated to the version 9.0.21
    Everything works now. Just make sure you fill all the fields.

TV Addicted
    Think we need to know what to fill in on the different fields we know about serial numbers but what about other lines how many numbers or what has to be added

Quote Originally Posted by spdklls99 View Post
    stalker addon wont work on either my phone or android box if I make a 13 digit serial number and /or with/without adding a value to the 3 id options below serial number as I have read in other posts...only works checking send serial and leaving everything else blank..using stalker version 9.0.21

so i guess ..what was the whole point but to piss a lot of paying customers off gain?..you almost need an associates degree in computer engineering to get this enable to work and keep it working every time you turn around..quite frankly its getting old and tiring to alot of people
    I think the whole point is to increase the security, so people \ freeloaders cannot just guess MAC addresses and use them, i.e. all these stalker clones that people are using for free

I also don't think using 13 zeros is a good idea either as these people \ freeloaders can just set that as the default and start guessing your MAC addresses again, you know the one YOU pay for.....
    Running 150mb cable broadband & mag254 :cool:

can you update the kodi tutorial with the serial change

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by syralk View Post
    can you update the kodi tutorial with the serial change
    Which tutorial?

not a member
    People, I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand. There are many posts that tell you how to do this correctly. But I will say it again one more time.

It is now a requirement for you to send a serial number so this option must be enabled. The goal is to stop these freeloaders from taking YOUR MAC and using it and causing you to have to keep changing MACs because it stopped working for you. You might think it is your providers fault but it is yours for not securing your MAC in the first place allowing this guys to do this and in turn now the providers forcing you to use the serial number option. To secure YOUR MAC is your responsibility not the providers.

Unfortunately the Kodi clients only send hashes of the MAC for the serial number fields if you only enable the send serial number and the EMUs may send some other generic information, this provides no security as all. All a hijacker needs is your MAC and enable the serial number and they can use your MAC.

To prevent this you need to set the custom serial number fields. There are 4 of them and if any are blank the custom serial number will not be enabled. It does not matter how long or what you put in these field. If you use the same MAC for multiple devices, then you will need to enter the same information in them as well.

The fields that need to be filled out are:
    Serial Number
    Device 1
    Device 2
    Signature
    Last edited by Alucard; 10-20-2015 at 12:39 PM.

TV Addicted
    Thks that clears few things
    Now is there a live link for 9 0 21
    Or where I can download

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by irish girl View Post
    Think we need to know what to fill in on the different fields we know about serial numbers but what about other lines how many numbers or what has to be added
    I used 13 digits for device id's and signature, tried with 3 first.. did not work.
    I dont know what the correct number of digits i think 4 is enough, serial is 13 digits.

i deleted my post since things changed overnight with iks66, things where not as i assumed as they must have finished setting it all up up later.

btw. i am using the regular stalker pvr only and made up the numbers..
    the initial authentication takes longer 1min or so for me, but it was only the first time.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-20-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast