Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    not a member

The cause of all these unable to load channels and auth failures in my opinion

I have been doing a lot of reading here and kind of put the pieces together as to what these issues may be and these are not server issues. As per NFPS announcement yesterday the sending of the serial number is required now.

From what I have been reading I suspect that the majority of users having these issues are using the 9.x stalker clients. All 9.x Stalker clients. I am also assuming that things were working and all of a sudden are not and you did not make any changes.

Two reasons could cause this, NFPS is now forcing Serial Number (A post from NFPS states that they now require serial number) or it could be because of this or your MAC has been hijacked. The reason I include hijacked is because I am reading current posts where people are still being able to use their MAC without serial number enabled, I do not know if it affects only NFPS user or all 3 provider users.

These people that are hijacking MACs are enabling the serial numbers. If your MAC was hijacked and they enable the serial numbers, this will stop your client from working as well as if NFPS is forcing the serial numbers. All these 9.x clients except the latest 9.0.21 have been modified not to send the serial numbers and because of this you would get the auth failure. The only way to fix this would be to change your MAC for your donation and updated the clients with the new MAC, however this will not work if NFPS requires the serial number. The only option a would be to update to 9.0.21, recommended of iVue users or go back to 1.0.18.

If your are installing the 1.0.18, be sure to disable the send serial number at first as this is enabled by default. Once working see the link below to properly enable the serial number.

Do not just check the Send Serial number as this will create the entries based on you MAC and will not prevent hijacking. To enable the serial number properly and prevent these hijackers using your MAC go here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...being-hijacked

Stalker Client 9.0.21 can be found here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...number-enabled
    Last edited by Alucard; 10-19-2015 at 03:25 PM.

here read this this too http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9...or-Kodi-Addons and they say this too maybe but i think they are working on server for other things http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9...Service-Issues
    Last edited by Marley; 10-19-2015 at 03:51 PM.

tux tux tux
    iks66 and I think also rocket has not enforced the new rule yet.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    iks66 and I think also rocket has not enforced the new rule yet.
    It's required for those two as well.

tux tux tux
    youre are right dvbken updated pvr addon has it hardcoded or gets around it.. anyone knows what it sends or does? coz its still working perfectly fine without any serial number visible or set able anywhere.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-19-2015 at 07:01 PM.

tux tux tux
    oh its just a on/off bit not a specific number (unless you choose one), now I get it. doh i feel stupid.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-19-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Junoir Member
    Mine says serial information is invalid

not a member
    The serial number was an option but it is now required. These are in the Stalker settings.

Junoir Member
    Working, thanks.

Junoir Member
    Deleted my last post by mistake. I now know what you mean by serial number. I have two stalker PVR clients. Both 0.8.3 but one that works is stalker NFPS.

Until today that is.

I found the serial number option on the old Stalker and moved details over. Still doesn't work.....

So I don't know where to go from here.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast