Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    for those having problems uninstall the iptv stalker video addon first, then do as dafatmack writes above in the pvr client 0.8.3.
    when you are sure that is working, install iptv stalker video addon and try migrate the settings.

it helps if you do one thing at the time and double checks, as you experienced it can easily be confusing at first.
    so take it easy one addon/step at the time, you will slowly get better and it eventually it will become a lot easier.

practice makes champ. as said make sure one works with your credentials (numbers) and then slowly move on to next addon.
    do not rush and enter lots of numbers change mac again and again, etc
    if a mac fails move on to a new one do not reuse the same one right away as it still has serial attached to it until the server clear the unused mac's.

if you never had luck entering the serial and other stuff you might not need a "fresh" mac, as the one you have is probably still "fresh". heh

and if you primarily or only want iptv stalker video addon instead, start with that of cause.

Ok, I'm still stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My IPTV Stalker works fine - so long as I leave the "Custom Serial" box unchecked. All channels work

My problem is Stalker Client - no matter what I do, I keep getting an "unable to load channels" error. I upgraded to the newest client just to be sure I wasn't on an old version, but that didn't work either. It's really weird IPTV Stalker works, Stalker Client does not.

Any ideas?

not a member
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamsi View Post
    Ok, I'm still stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My IPTV Stalker works fine - so long as I leave the "Custom Serial" box unchecked. All channels work

My problem is Stalker Client - no matter what I do, I keep getting an "unable to load channels" error. I upgraded to the newest client just to be sure I wasn't on an old version, but that didn't work either. It's really weird IPTV Stalker works, Stalker Client does not.

Any ideas?
    Please follow the instructions that have been posted. You need to use Custom Serial numbers and use the same information in all the clients that share the same MAC. Go reset your MAC and go here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...being-hijacked

For the PVR Stalker, make sure you disable Live TV while making the changes.

Junoir Member
    where do i get my serial?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djfearless View Post
    where do i get my serial?
    This is a very old thread and has old information. You basically make up the device info or let the addons do it for you. Just follow the tutorials for the kodi add-ons. MAC hijacks are no longer an issue with the logon/password.

You make it up, as you do for other configuration variables. Read the instructions for configuring PVR Stalker client. Use the exact same information for IPTV Stalker P. 10.0.1 and PVR Stalker client or you will run into problems.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456