Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mag 260

Mag 260

Please can any one explain how to add stb emulator to this box as I am very new to this
    Thanks martys

Fire From Within

It should be already installed.

How do I rec. the free ch. I installed the the set up in protral 1 &2 and it don,t update
    Thanks martys

the emulator that comes with the 260 doesnt work... you need to download the emulator which is posted on this site along with the mx player
    or you can get the emulator from here

Code:
    http://wiki.stbemu.com/index.php/Download:Archive
    Last edited by DarkSide; 02-12-2015 at 03:36 AM.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    the emulator that comes with the 260 doesnt work... you need to download the emulator which is posted on this site along with the mx player
    The advertising on the infomir site implies that it has the software to access Stalker, but if it isn't installed, what reason would there be to not get one from there and just get any other Android box and install the emulator?

because this one works

Fire From Within

Does the Mag260 show video in the preview window when looking at the LiveTV list when you install the emulator? I know the preview window doesn't work for me on my PC, my android tablet as well as my mbox Android for the emulator.

The emulator that comes on the 260 says its an aura emulator and I had no success at all getting it going... It was less of a hassle just installing the one from the link above

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    The emulator that comes on the 260 says its an aura emulator and I had no success at all getting it going... It was less of a hassle just installing the one from the link above
    Got it. I guess the remote for the MAG 260 may be better mapped for use for emulator than a generic Android box, but I'm getting by with my box and remote for simple navigation. Price is decent for the 260, but based on my experience with the generic box (Dual Core), and that the stock emulator doesn't work, there seems to be no compelling reason to get the MAG 260, and we might as well get a MAG 254 for a true STB experience. I'm assuming that the preview window probably doesn't work on the 260 using the STB Emulator as well.

No window on mine... For the price it's not bad, but like you said it's only dual core.. Might be better mapped for the emulator but the m8 runs better than the 260.. Same emulator, same mx player but being quad core makes the difference. The 254 on my opinion is best for the real stb expierience, but if u want XBMC on the same unit 260 works well but quad core has my vote

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast