setting up IPTV on kodi (pc)

Ok so I have spent alot of time today trying to get my paid iptv service working here is what I have found out and also the problems I am still having

First I always start with a fresh install of kodi I use 15.1
    and download the file from this link https://mega.nz/#!rcwxCRiK!0R0qEd-RA...IquQckDqI(save it somewhere where you can find it later)

Step 1: once kodi is loaded goto system->settings->addons->Install from zip(navigate to where you saved pvr.stalker.nfps-win32_20151006) let it install- hit the home Icon on the bottom right.
    Step 2: goto system->settings->addons->my addons->PVR Clients->Stalker Client NFPS->Configure
    Step 3: Configuring Stalker Client: the first active portal will be NFPS all you need to do change the MAC address and only use the last 3 sets of your mac address you used to pay for the service(example: 01:02:03) repeat this step for the other portals IPTVrocket and IPTV66 click ok when you are finished
    step 4: stalk client nfps should have said it needed to restart click ok and exit completely out of kodi bye clicking on the power botton on the bottom left and then clicking exit
    Step 5: restart kodi and on the top left it should say pvr manager is starting up and underneath it will say loading channels from clients let it load it may take abit. It will then says importing guide from clients this took some time to finish for me.
    Step 6: you should now have a tab to the left of videos that says TV put you mouse over it and click on channels and pick the channel you wish to watch

now here is the only issue I am having when I click on a channel it seems to play fine for about 10 secs then the picture gets weird and then it buffers to about 10% and plays and does it all over again I can not get a smooth stream. does anyone know if it is a server problem or is there a video setting I need to adjust
    Last edited by vicrattlehea; 10-19-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Also for those wondering I tried IPTV stalker I used both the old version and the new version using different urls and different setups for the portals I always get Authorization failed if anyone has a full proof way of doing it I would be glad to try but like I said I have tried everything.
    lastly I am subscribed to IPTV66