Down Cannot Connect - Stickies do not help

Not able to connect to your servers. Tried both URL's was working fine 3 days ago. Please advise what is wrong with the service or settings?

I am connecting using IPTVstalker addon i keep getting authentication failure. Changed mac, changed port. I believe service is still service.

Fire From Within

First, what version of IPTV Stalker are you using? For most, I recommend using the 9.0.20 version posted in the IPTV Stalker forum. You will need to uninstall the previous versions of IPTV Stalker, and also clear out the settings.xml, as well as getting a new MAC linked to your donation.

See this and post #2.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...Vue-compatible

You can use the 1.0.18 version as well, however you will still need to clear out the settings.xml in case you had a rogue version of IPTV Stalker that sets the serial number. After all that is done... clean IPTV Stalker, clean MAC, fresh settings.xml, you should disable autoupdates.

If you want to prevent someone from hijacking your MAC, look for a thread by Alucard that explains how to do that. You can do that with version 1.0.18, but you must completely customize your serial number, along with a fresh MAC.

Thank you for replaying. I am using IPTV 9.0.19 on firetv. I cannot find 9.0.20 or 9.0.18. Do you what repo I can download them from?

Fire From Within

The only repo that has a clean version of IPTV Stalker 9.0.19 is the ivue guide repo. (tecbox). There are videos out there how to get that, or look for posts by the user ivueguide as a start. There is another repo that has a 9.0.20 version, but its for a reseller. I'm not a firetv user, someone out there might be able to help you out with how to sideload the versions posted here.

Unfortunately, it did not work I uninstall the last app. Got the clean version from tec repo. changed the mac, still nothing. Maybe this is because i did not clear my settings. If anyone that has firetv and knows how to do this. Please let me know.

Banned
    visit shellys thread how to get you tv on again it works perfect just spent all day at it then spead the word