Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikmf View Post
    this procedure from a post by Dara got me working on the Kodi addon :

Fixing Authorization Fails

I'll summarize the steps necessary to not have the authorization fail. You need to have a current donation/rocket/route... if you got a MAC only from a reseller, go to back to that person for support.

1. Go to the donation checker for the service that you have and modify your current MAC. Your first 6 digits are 00:1A:78, and modify one or two of the last six digits and save. If it doesn't take, try a different MAC.

Code:
    nfps: https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
    rocket: https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
    iptv66: https://iks66.tv/main/search/2. In Kodi, go to File Manager, select Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker and delete settings.xml
    3. Go to the settings for IPTV Stalker, and enter the new mac in your appropriate portal. Those who are got this addon automatically were using the iVue repo, so you will also need to put the mac in Portal 1.

That should be it. If you still get the error, repeat steps 1 and 3. You should also be able to use the new MAC in PVR Stalker, the STB Emu and the Official Android Emulator. If you have a MAG, you shouldn't be using its MAC on the Kodi apps, because you can't change it, however, if you can make it work, good for you!

Remember to use the portal as http://portal.iptvprivateserver.is
    thank you 1sikmf for helping on this...was using stalker even since it went to donation and had no problems untill 2 days ago when it went down..and most the mods on here are shuting down people looking for help...i do what u said and got new mac address and deleted setting xml but the portal http://portal.iptvprivateserver.is is not the correct one well on my side anyway...i changed it to http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv and now i have fully working stalker thank u my friend

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by sat-junkie View Post
    Honestly there should never be any issues like this..you should make your donation put your mac in and enjoy and not deal with finding a fix.. gets frustrating dealing with this crazy service...I'll give it another month no major improvements i see no need to donate again..too many free sources i only watch a hand full of channels anyways..and the ppv content can easily be found elsewhere
    what? thats a pretty odd comment?
    there is no official client from infomir, the iptv stalker client is written by a voluntary kodi developer so the addon quality and maintenance is up to that developer, and that developer has discontinued support, everything above 1.0.18 is filled with patches from various contributors, none knows the code or are as good as the one who wrote the code.

the pvr client still maintained by dvbken works flawlessly, the latest is as easy as entering your last six mac digits. its rock steady.

if infomir had an official other their the client in the mag boxes it would be easier to bitch about bugs, you are still not entitled to it though as they usually follow opensource. if you paid for the client then you are within your rights to complain.

you are only holding on to patched versions, because nobody has taken it up again for real or written a new video addon yet.
    so get writing kid.. write us a nfps scraper with m3u server without bugs, and please maintain it when kodi updates etc..

if you can't do that and nobody else will maybe it's about time to let it die.. I did, and I have no problems..
    I mean look at the posts ppl are starting to mistake hacked clients for real ones. that addon should rest in peace imho.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-19-2015 at 01:48 AM.

Tried the above and am now getting 'bad or missing serial number' error.
    This is getting really frustrating

tux tux tux
    I have not had any errors or changed my mac since the service went paid using the pvr stalker client by dvbken.
    what is pulling ppl towards that addon? the ivue guide? the m3u function seems to be broken?
    I dont get it the pvr guide can be just as pretty or prettier imho using a skin or even without.

what am I missing, besides trouble?
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-19-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Not even at the guide stage yet..I'm getting the errors trying to access the stalker client.. And I have always had to change my Mac at least once a day since I've subscribed.. So I'm well versed in the process.

tux tux tux
    use this instead.. just enter the last 6 digits of your mac. no need to enter epg settings it will get epg automatically:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS
    you will have full tv function with epg by only entering six numbers. uninstall iptv stalker first.

pvr is much much easier than iptv stalker.. if anything I would start with pvr first instead of iptv stalker.

3 easy steps after you installed the addon/client:

1. configure addon "system/addons/my addons/pvr clients/stalker client nfps" choose service and put in last 6 mac digits.
    2. set "system/tv/general" active to on.
    3. set "system/tv/guide" update interval to 1140, so psycon do not get mad.
    4. your done.. and should never have to touch it again.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-19-2015 at 02:36 AM.

in the iptv stalker settings, click on send serial number! should fix your problem

Quote Originally Posted by se7en View Post
    Not even at the guide stage yet..I'm getting the errors trying to access the stalker client.. And I have always had to change my Mac at least once a day since I've subscribed.. So I'm well versed in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    use this instead.. just enter the last 6 digits of your mac. no need to enter epg settings it will get epg automatically:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS
    you will have full tv function with epg by only entering six numbers. uninstall iptv stalker first.

pvr is much much easier than iptv stalker.. if anything I would start with pvr first instead of iptv stalker.

3 easy steps after you installed the addon/client:

1. configure addon "system/addons/my addons/pvr clients/stalker client nfps" choose service and put in last 6 mac digits.
    2. set "system/tv/general" active to on.
    3. set "system/tv/guide" update interval to 1140, so psycon do not get mad.
    4. your done.. and should never have to touch it again.
    Tuxen..you rock
    This worked like a charm.. Ty!

tux tux tux
    your welcome.. glad it worked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12