Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi Guys, here is a update. I installed the IPTV stalker 1.0.18 but I found this morning or when I rebooted my system last night that IPTV stalker version .19 is installed. When I click on the setting i delete the stalker app and then the older version is then active. Dara i was able to use the stalker with out activating the serial number but then got authorization error after streaming for about 15 minutes when attempting to select another channel. I activated the serial number and then my channels worked. I hope this helps others.

Junoir Member
    I have an Amazon Fire TV with the Isengard version of KODI. In my settings screen for IPTV Stalker there is no Serial Number field. From looking at the instructions on Mag25, it looks as if it should be under the Mac address. I don't have that. How can I send a serial number to get the system working again?

Junoir Member
    What is the status of support for the IPTV Stalker? Has the whole eco-system crashed? The application does not work on my Amazon Fire TV any longer. There is no option to send a Serial Number. Does anyone have it working on the Amazon Fire TV and if you do how did you get the Serial Number field to be visible?

not a member
    Quote Originally Posted by MallardDuck View Post
    What is the status of support for the IPTV Stalker? Has the whole eco-system crashed? The application does not work on my Amazon Fire TV any longer. There is no option to send a Serial Number. Does anyone have it working on the Amazon Fire TV and if you do how did you get the Serial Number field to be visible?
    Your using the wring version of the stalker client. Do some reading.

Use IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 or 9.0.21. If you plan to use IPTV Stalker with iVue, choose 9.0.21.

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    My IPTV Stalker was working fine last week, when I tried today I got autorization failed. I want to ask a question before I mess everything up again.
    I am using the http://portal.iptvrocket.tv--with the mac address 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX-- is the only thing I have to change is mac address from 00:1A:79 to 00:1A:78:
    or is there something else I have to change?
    Thanks

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    My IPTV Stalker was working fine last week, when I tried today I got autorization failed. I want to ask a question before I mess everything up again.
    I am using the http://portal.iptvrocket.tv--with the mac address 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX-- is the only thing I have to change is mac address from 00:1A:79 to 00:1A:78:
    or is there something else I have to change?
    Thanks
    The key is to make sure you completely customize your serial number, before you actually use a new MAC, which should be in the 78 prefix. Look for links in the tutorials about that.

Let me get this right--I can leave the http://portal.iptvrocket.tv just like it is change my mac address to 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX and put in 13 random numbers for the serial number and
    I should be OK?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    Let me get this right--I can leave the http://portal.iptvrocket.tv just like it is change my mac address to 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX and put in 13 random numbers for the serial number and
    I should be OK?
    and use at least 4 random letters and numbers for the Device ID, Device ID2 and Signature. The Serial Number should be alphanumeric as well.

dara, I have to get out the dictionary when you use these big works. do you mean a mix of numbers and letters and where do you put the device id, I don't see a place for that.
    I got the portal & the mac address numbers and letters that total 13-right. Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast