Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: iptv down

If you're still down, did you try the steps I mentioned in a post a little after that? Also, what box are using and what method are you using to try to connect to the service?

Quote Originally Posted by MitchL View Post
    If you're still down, did you try the steps I mentioned in a post a little after that? Also, what box are using and what method are you using to try to connect to the service?
    can you link your post. You have a few posts on how to fix IPTV. I am using IPTV stalker 9.019, I am getting custom make error. Also I have read to use the older stalker which I cannot find. I am using a Amazon fire tv loaded with Kodi. It worked great until two days ago. I am also trying to get this to work on my tablet. Nothing is working.

Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9318-iptv-down&p=74513&viewfull=1#post74513
    A cut 'n' paste...

For those with issues, I got things working somewhat by hunt and peck. Previously, I was using IPTV Stalker 9.0.20 (iVue Guide friendly version) along with PVR Simple Client. Before the server issues, they both worked flawlessly. After the server issues, neither worked.

I decided to try enabling PVR Stalker Client. I just had to change to my new MAC Address. Everything else was set-up from before. On the initial start-up, the PVR Manager complained, "Unable to load channels." I disabled and re-enabled TV. The channels started loading. They loaded way slower than before, but they were loading. When I initially clicked a channel, I got the all too familiar error message, "Authorization Failure." I clicked again and the channel loaded. Other channels have subsequently loaded. I then pulled up PVR Stalker Client NFPS 0.8.3 and entered the new Mac Address. The rest was set-up from before. It also worked.

However, IPTV Stalker 9.0.20 doesn't work anymore. I really liked using it in conjunction with iVue Guide. PVR Simple Guide no longer works, but it leans on credentials from IPTV Stalker, so if IPTV Stalker isn't working, it somewhat stands to reason that it would not work. The portal and MAC Address are entered correctly, but both of those avenues produce the all too familiar Authorization Failure.

Beyond that, I can't use the IPTV Stalker add-on. When I try to click on the NFPS folder, I get an Authorization Failure. (Maybe an over-aggressive or poorly executed authorization protocol?)

I haven't proof read this so it may be a bit incoherent, but I wanted to get the information out so you can try to get things going if you're down. Post back and let us know if this route works so others can benefit.
    Last edited by MitchL; 10-18-2015 at 12:04 PM.

I am still having the authorization failure. For those it's working whats the URL you're connecting to?? I have iview on 9.0.19 runing on firetv. I have done numerous port changes and MAC updates.
    Last edited by trojanman; 10-18-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Again, try the recommendations I just offered. I know it's not exclusive to the Fire Stick and Fire TV, but I am seeing many with that configuration having issues.

For IPTV Stalker use portal.iptvprivateserver.tv (which I can't get working as you'll note in my write-up.)

For a PVR Client use 11.iptvprivateserver.tv

Quote Originally Posted by MitchL View Post
    Again, try the recommendations I just offered. I know it's not exclusive to the Fire Stick and Fire TV, but I am seeing many with that configuration having issues.

For IPTV Stalker use portal.iptvprivateserver.tv (which I can't get working as you'll note in my write-up.)

For a PVR Client use 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Your suggestion did not work for me.

I have iptvrocket. If I use the address mentioned above will it work for rocket account. The address your suggesting is for nfps.

I would use the PVR client address for Rocket, but follow the same steps. However, it might work. The worst you can do is try it and then change it to the appropriate address if it doesn't work.

not a member
    I have had no issues at all other that a freeze every now and then but I expect that. I mainly use the PVR Stalker Client so I do not have all the freezing issues. As for the Stalker client, well this is my own modified version but it works as well. Now one thing to note is that if I use the Stalker Client and switch to the PVR Stalker, I get unable to load stream. I normally have to disable and re-enable the Live TV to reset the session key to make it work again. I also have to do this if I change boxes since I use the same MAC.

I have the same settings for both the Stalker Client and PVR Stalker.
    Connection Timeout: 60
    Stalker Client Server: http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv
    PVR Stalker Server: 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    MAC: 00:1a:78:xx:xx:xx
    Serial Number: Random numbers/letters
    Device ID 1: Random numbers/letters
    Device ID 2: Random numbers/letters
    Signature: Random numbers/letters

Some things to try would be to uninstall the stalker client. Delete the \Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.stalker folder (location will depend on the device, see Kodi wiki). Install the one of the stalker clients posted here on the site and setup as above.

Looks like I made some progress i am now getting custom mac 1 error

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast