Junoir Member

Paid upgrade but no iptv

Dear friends,
    I paid an upgrade to iptv 15 days ago and I get nothing yet. I've texted papiao with a lot of patience and respect, but no answer. The payment went through, I sent them the evidence and nothing. In fact, my mag 254 was working perfectly before. I had nfps and the papiao page let me change it to iptv. In other words, they accepted my change. So, I had about 294 days left, but it went down without notice. Thinking about the upgrade, I paid it and its been 15 days without any results. I sent them a picture of my payment, a pic of my mac address and I'm always checking my e-mail and junk mail. Has anyone had this happen to them? Let me know if someone could help.
    Thanks

Chief Officer
    Ok Superview you have some problems but i don't think it is papiao you have or had an active code (294DAY) that was IKS OR ??? I suppose so now it is Iks + iptv ACCEPTED CHANGE so it should work with IKS + IPTV that is what you need. Does it work with iks ? if yes it works with iptv
    now you need to set a MUG 254 up that is the help you need> and ask. What was you 254 working on before this???? i like to know the free or what ??? so ask at the right place furum/ MUG 254 box how to set up 254 Or look in there i m sure you are not the first or the last one I can't help i dont have one so good luck

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jony604 View Post
    Ok Superview you have some problems but i don't think it is papiao you have or had an active code (294DAY) that was IKS OR ??? I suppose so now it is Iks + iptv ACCEPTED CHANGE so it should work with IKS + IPTV that is what you need. Does it work with iks ? if yes it works with iptv
    now you need to set a MUG 254 up that is the help you need> and ask. What was you 254 working on before this???? i like to know the free or what ??? so ask at the right place furum/ MUG 254 box how to set up 254 Or look in there i m sure you are not the first or the last one I can't help i dont have one so good luck
    Hello Jony,
    Thanks for answering. Yes, my mag 254 was working before this. Somehow, the mac address site does not allow me to put the mac again. It just says to pay the upgrade to iptv. I payed it thinking that there was something wrong with the service or something. Anyhow, I'll keep on trying everything.