Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the way it looks to me not really power line adapter WiFi to wired connection yes
    power line adapters use the power line to send signal from 1 adapter to another not wifi

HTB142WBIpXXXXXsaXXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by Digi X View Post
    I use these ones. They work excellent. Price is great as well.
    Code:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wireless-N-Repeater-Network-Router-WiFi-AP-300Mbps-Range-Extender-2X5dBi-Antenna-/221838175055?hash=item33a695eb4f:g:EFQAAOSwHnFVlN97
    This looks really nice. Hope it works well

Quote Originally Posted by enagyzer View Post
    This looks really nice. Hope it works well
    just remember they are not powerline adapters so this is not the same as hard wiring them like power line adapters are
    they are wireless wifi
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Can anybody recommend a good power line adapter for IPTV boxes. The old style 85 mbs are not good enough. Too much freezing. Do I need to go higher than the 200 mbs.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by forzaazzurri View Post
    Can anybody recommend a good power line adapter for IPTV boxes. The old style 85 mbs are not good enough. Too much freezing. Do I need to go higher than the 200 mbs.
    There are several powerline adapters that are not wifi, try Amazon and read the ratings or just do a google search for powerline ethernet adapter reviews. Netgear is not one I would recommend but HomePlug and others work very well. Since these powerline adapters use ethernet patch cords to connect your devices, not wifi, 200 mbs would be better than the wifi due to the fact they use your AC house wiring and hardwire ethernet patch cords. I believe there are several 500 mb adapters if you want to minimize future hardware requirements.

I was using a pair of net gear power line 500 nano and it only worked well in a room that couldn't facilitate a tv. The room with the tv had the adapter showing Amber/red which is not very fast. I have the bell home hub 2000 modem...which has 5g so I ended up using my apple airport express...works well even on the third floor...modem is in the basement.

Probation

Powerline adapter

So i dont see why you wouldnt be able to plug in a switch at the other end of a powerline adapter its just a matter of are you okay with the speeds youre getting from it.

powerline adapters dont work for me run solar with that system best thing i found is nanosat for 38 bucks run 4 of them in my house with np at all

Junoir Member

Powerline adapter

Ok, thanks.So if I already had an old Powerline adapter which is 200Mbps and I dont use anything on my Lan other than my computer which directly goes into the adapter, then into the router.Is it worth getting a higher speed one like 1200.
    The whole truth about a vehicle’s history on a blockchain. www.twitter.com/VINChain_io

no then stay with what yo got i need faster but not powerlines cant use them because my solar hooked up to that if anything stay hard wire imao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast