Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up IPTV Talk's Sign-Up Page is hands down the worst I have ever seen.

It has to be said that your sign-up page is the most stupid and confusing I have ever seen.

I hate to be so frank but it drove me up the wall. IPTV is frustrating enough without having to decipher your cryptic sign-up questions.

What on earth were you thinking adding that random question nonsense? What is all that...[Put] Hell Yea Yippee Doo rubbish? Talk about confusing...
    Are we supposed to copy it? Write the question? Write the answer? Write both? Write our own questions and/or answers?

More importantly, what is the purpose of it in the first place? I still don't understand it even after failing to sign up on my primary email address then somehow successfully signing up with a different one.

After being confused with the random question jibberish. We go on to the next question about promising to love and cherish IPTV Talk until death do we part...To which we must answer 'yes I do'. Is this why does my location shows "Yes I do" instead of Canada? lol.

Need I say more?

This forum is great but please fix this. For the sake of every other logical person who tries to join IPTV talk. It is irritating. It looks awfully childish and it does reflect very badly on the site.
    Last edited by goonie; 10-10-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Just want to know you walk and talk and not a program to fish.

Yes I walk and I talk.

Funnily enough I had a house full of friends over while I tried in vain to sign-up to IPTV Talk. All of us were in agreement that the sign-up forms are both confusing and absurd.

I am a human. Not a troll. I had a very expensive education. I am not resentful, and ironically I hate complaining. Regardless, none of this changes the fact that your sign up page is really bloody confusing.

lol

9th grade education here ans for me it was a snap.

had no probs here with it either...been here awhile too, thks....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Okay now. If we are not going to heed advice, why don't we start by explaining what the purpose of these questions are. (Referring to the random question in particular) And then explain what users are supposed to input into the required field.

Or should I forget what I learned at university and think back to how I thought at grade 9? lol. Or did I miss your point rockycat?
    Last edited by goonie; 10-10-2015 at 04:41 PM.

The moral of the story is not to attempt to register whilst entertaining dozens of houseguests & instead engage in conversation & catering for their needs.

Call me crazy, but I must say that if I was a guest at someone's house & the only form of entertainment the host could think of was to watch them registering for an online forum I'd hotfoot it out of there before things got really wild.

To each their own!

Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    The moral of the story is not to attempt to register whilst entertaining dozens of houseguests & instead engage in conversation & catering for their needs.

Call me crazy, but I must say that if I was a guest at someone's house & the only form of entertainment the host could think of was to watch them registering for an online forum I'd hotfoot it out of there before things got really wild.

To each their own!

To veer off onto such I tangent I assume this means you have no logical answer as to why there are such absurd and confusing questions on the sign-up page?

ANd not that it is any of your business but I wanted to watch the rugby on pvr stalker and rocket without buffering every 5 secs. [note: still can't get it working]

Anyone else feel like a stab because you can't explain what the random question is for, or what the user is supposed to input?

Look at the picture people. Do we really all think that it is a well planned and easily understandable form? You don't see any room for improvement?

If you think it makes perfect sense and has a valid purpose I would love to be enlightened. Is it a primitive captcha?

I am also glad to see that the moderators take constructive criticism very well...or not lol.
    Last edited by goonie; 10-10-2015 at 05:12 PM.

have you seen our "short bus"??...she's a beaut, I'll try to find time to take ya for a spin....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

We first and foremost look to our members safety, if this is too inconvenient for you, I would tell you, too bad...live with it or move on, thks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast