Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is EPG Ninja down or not working not getting the full EPG

It has been working fine till 2 or 3 days ago any idea's whats up Ninija pretty good about keeping it up and running but it is not working now

Banned
    Down for me

Not working here either it was yesterday tho idk what happened

It worked for me this morning. It stalled in the middle of the download for about 5 minutes, but it finally completed and the guide is populated.

there was a error causing it not to load.its been fixed and its running a update now.wait abt 15 min and it should be ok.

I hate to bring it up, but it doesn't appear to be working now. The updating guide splash comes up, but it runs through channels in about 5 seconds. The only thing in the guide is truncated channel names.

It seem to come and go ..Just like ECM...Maybe?..Lots of Buffering
    Stalker not working at all..
    Last edited by Backup; 10-18-2015 at 07:09 PM.
    i'm an old timer who is always learning..Knowledge is Power tO survive

psycon had left me this message over the weekend,earlier I was able to grab the guide and I downloaded it a few times as I was adding new ppv and doin other fixes.it appears to be still in effect as I couldnt download the guide lately,and I didn't keep count of exactly how many times I re-downloaded it.
    can someone confirm the epg is working?
    set up something to block users from connecting to often.. a client is allowed 6 connects in 2 hours, if they go over they get blocked for 6
    thinking about that it seems like a good idea but if people are using a vpn and are on the same server it would block that ip steady I would think.psycon doesn't appear to be around today but I sure he will answer when he's back.
    Last edited by Blackbear199; 10-18-2015 at 07:47 PM.

epg is working ..but i had to restart Kodi several times and when i try to start again ,i have to wait some minutes and restart kodi again...but it is working..
    i'm an old timer who is always learning..Knowledge is Power tO survive

nothing is wrong with the server.. as said above i have had to add some limits to how often you can connect. for everyone with the guide already there shouldnt be any issues. you will only be allowed to download the guide a few times a day, so your kodi will autoupdate itself just fine., the rest of the time the site will appear down to you.

closing and restarting kodi several times is'nt going to help.. it may just ban you again. for another 6 hours... dont do that.

Now, This will be trouble for vpn users. so, turn your vpn off to update the guide, then you can turn it back on, the grab is 3 days long so you wont have to do it that often..

All this being said..b This is only a temporary countermeasure.. between the users using the server and the idiots trying to DOS it, the server load was too high and it had to be dealt with.
    Soon I will be switching over to an authentication system that uses your MAC and donation ID, it still it will only allow you to connect a few times a day and you will be blocked just the same the rest of the time, but it will allow users with the same IP to be identified and blocked independently, so users wth multiple boxes, or behind a VPN will have no issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast