Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question TVonline+ won't connect to server

I've already donated and linked my mac address. When I turn on Avov Online+ box I get 'connecting to server' - it's trying to connect to http://11.iptvrocket.tv also tried http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ tried with donation # as username and password and tried without it. Nothing works.

It Won't connect to TVOnline. I just sent donation today so maybe it didn't go through yet? At Papiao.tv it says status: active

Is there something else I need to do? I didn't have any issues setting up mag254. Also, I did update firmware but still nothing.

did you enable the portal you have it on??...the little square turns yellow?
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

I will check again. Thanks.

go to portals page, then edit to enable...

donation # is user name & passw
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Thanks, I tried with and without donation as the username and password. I think I might have something else going on.

Default is DHCP. I went to look at settings

Netmask shows up as : 0.0.0.0 should be 255.255.255.0

Gateway shows up as 172.17.17.0 -->0.0.0.0 should be 172.17.17.1

So I went ans selected 'static' As soon as I select static it kicks me back to settings screen. If I select 'Ethernet' again, the screen goes black for a second, then kicks me back to settings screen. At this point if I turn the TVOnline+ box Off the ON (reboot), I'm stuck on AVOV bootup screen forever.

That's why I mentioned in other thread about not setting static. But I went ahead and tried again because it won't connect to http://11.iptvrocket.tv/

I can reproduce this error. Just did trying to connect IPTV. I don't mind using DHCP but network either doesn't display correctly in network settings or something else is wrong with my box (bad firmware or software). Even though gateway and subnet mask doesn't show correctly it was connected to the internet because I was able to download and install Kodi after a couple of attempts.

After resetting to factory, it automatically starts package installer. At this point URL and Tunein Radio install pretty quickly but TVOnlineSys always gets stuck. Earlier, after a reset, it was stuck at 4% (forever won't move past that point without reboot) this time it's stuck at 1%. I have to reboot to do anything remote keypresses do nothing except the power button. After pressing power, TVOnlineSys installs.
    Last edited by xc420; 10-08-2015 at 05:47 AM.

KoolKatT, do you mean the server list? I have a check mark next to 'SERVER 1' but it never connects I see a bar with lines moving like it's trying to connect but it never does. At this point, I think it's a software/firmware issue on my box.

main menu>settings>server settings>click ok to enter edit mode, make sure the check mark is there and user & pass are entered. You don't need to connect from there, back out to main menu and go to live tv or vod or?....I use 11:iptvrocket.tv for url...

run DHCP, don't worry about subnet and submask being zeros..

Thanks. Do you mean 11.iptvrocket.tv ? I tried that just now and still doesn't connect.

have you rebooted your whole system?..modem/router & box?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast