Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Yeah, I read that on their site but honestly couldn't make heads or tails out of what they were saying. No clue at all what their chart is supposed to be telling me. I just would like to know from a user standpoint if the actual interface is different; if they offer features Stalker does not such as recording capability (since the remote has a record button), does it have timers for unattended recordings, capability of deleting (or at least hiding) channels the user has no interest in, the capability of a gridded guide similar to the modified Stalker in Kodi, etc. etc..
    Same here, I can't see any difference or see any place to choose any other option.
    I'll report back if I locate anything of interest.
    Maybe Richard from Avov will see this and enlighten us.
    I gather darkness to please me...

yea box just came out give the man a little time to know whats going on and use this too http://bugs.avov.tv to tell them whats wrong it helps them big time

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Just received my new TvOnline+ box today and I gotta say I'm impressed.
    The unit is identical in size to the previous TvOnline model.
    The new Quadcore makes the box very quick and channel quality is superb on Live Tv and Kodi.
    The new remote is larger than the previous one and the old TvOnline remote will also work with the + model.
    I highly recommend this box for iptv and Kodi.
    Thanks Avov for another great product.

No Favorites or History buttons.
    That needs to be addressed.
    Other than that, great,great box.
    the 4 buttons on the TVonline+ remote under the blue pad are for favs and history.

RED - History
    GREEN - Fav's
    YELLOW - Recall
    BLUE - Home
    Visit us: www.smartboxdirect.com - Your #1 Source for Smart TV Boxes

now i know why they call it a plus i give this box a A+ great picture and very fast wait tell you see how smooth it runs they didnt put to many apps on it but why kodi has 2000 for the box to load maybe more tvonline is running good today for me no freeze now if you dont know anything about kodi run the app tvaddons and will load the best apps for you market app on bar to get to apps you need load movie25 too watch many new movies on that now and new movie are on tvonline in ppv too channel 500 up

Quote Originally Posted by SBDirect View Post
    the 4 buttons on the TVonline+ remote under the blue pad are for favs and history.

RED - History
    GREEN - Fav's
    YELLOW - Recall
    BLUE - Home
    I know the buttons are there, theres not a Favorite/history on the screen. Once you save an episode in Favorites, theres not a Favorites Screen to see or a History Screen to see your past viewing History. Thats what Im talking about.
    Saving an episode as a Favorite is easy, but trying to find where the Favorite screen is, doesn't exist.
    The orginal Tvonline box was the same way when it came out, but after a System update we got a Favorite and History screen. Hope it can be addressed the same way in the future.
    thanks Avov team.
    great box
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 10-06-2015 at 08:30 PM.

think he got that just need a few updates and all will be good just like weather one

please again send bugs to here http://bugs.avov.tv they would luv to here from you that way thing will get fixed faster and yes all new boxes have some kind of bug never seen on that didnt

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    please again send bugs to here http://bugs.avov.tv they would luv to here from you that way thing will get fixed faster and yes all new boxes have some kind of bug never seen on that didnt
    Way ahead. Did that yesterday...

did i say how this box rocks in 1080p you got to see it

I must say, even with a few bugs, this box is much better than my Mag254. Channel changes are faster, the interface is way better, and has it Kodi. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast