Thread: Live TV

Exclamation Live TV

When I start my Kodi, I do not see TV button in main heading category. It shows only Pictures, Videos, Music, Programs and System only.
    In my system settings, TV /General is Enabled. My skin setting is Confluence. Can someone help me?

TV Addicted
    You need to install an app like Dexter, IsraeliLive, or others that have links to live tv. Then install iptvpvr sinple client. After that go to the TV part of the setup and highlight Enable and turn the radio button blue by clicking ok. It will then start downloading the channel list and guide information. My Israelive downloads over 900 channels. Not all but most are in English, if you have the config configured for English. Or for what ever language you choose. I do not remember exactly what all the url sites you use for the channel list but I will check and if no one else steps in, then tomorrow afternoon I will try to list them for you.

Bullwhale
    if your buying a donation when you set up your pvr stalker for the first time by using the guides here it will put it on your home page.

I have already installed and configured PVR IPTV Simple Client, I can see the live TV from videos add on but do not see Live TV button in main main heading category. In the beginning, I remembered seeing LiveTV button, but don't know incidentally uninstalled but now I cannot see.

Yes, I do have the donation and configured IPTV, but don't see it.

Try to reset the databases

not a member
    It may be a Skin setting. Not sure what skin you are using but some skins you can customize the main menu so make sure you have a Live TV menu and enable it. If you have deleted it then you will have to recreate it in the Skin. This is assuming you have the PVR or Simple client configured and Live TV enabled under the Live TV Settings.

Can someone tell me that how to reset the databases and also recreate in the skin for LiveTV?

not a member
    You can reset it in the Kodi Live TV settings. Recreating the menu depends on the Skin you are using. If your using Aeon Nox that may be your issue as I do not believe the original version had the Live TV functionality completed. I use Aeon Nox 5 Silvo but it is more for advanced users but has a lot of flexibility. For novice Amber is very easy to use as everything is pre-configured for you based on your kodi settings.

Quote Originally Posted by deewane View Post
    When I start my Kodi, I do not see TV button in main heading category. It shows only Pictures, Videos, Music, Programs and System only.
    In my system settings, TV /General is Enabled. My skin setting is Confluence. Can someone help me?
    disable pvr simple and exit kodi.
    reopen and you will see a window asking to pick a pvr service for live tv.
    select pvr simple and you'll see the channels start loading and the tv menu added to the home bar
    hope it helps