Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

this box dont work like the others

im fed up with this box no more support and apps like icefilms and project dont work and 1channel has lots broken links.
    im not sure if i want stay with avov i was thinking on getting the online plus or the fuse?what i like to know is can you update kodi apps by your self or is it only done by updates with avov
    i dont want buy another box if i cant update the addons my self.? how is the mygica boxes can you install kodi your self on the box and update addons yourself? can anyone help me out i just dont know what box does kodi well and iptv for nfps,also heard good things about the minix pro h8 boxes..

not a member
    Unless you have some kind of custom Kodi install, you should be able to install any Kodi addon you want. Plugins have nothing to do with the box it's self and are maintained by the plugin developer. The best plugins I found for TV and movies are Genesis and Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by djgates06 View Post
    im fed up with this box no more support and apps like icefilms and project dont work and 1channel has lots broken links.
    im not sure if i want stay with avov i was thinking on getting the online plus or the fuse?what i like to know is can you update kodi apps by your self or is it only done by updates with avov
    i dont want buy another box if i cant update the addons my self.? how is the mygica boxes can you install kodi your self on the box and update addons yourself? can anyone help me out i just dont know what box does kodi well and iptv for nfps,also heard good things about the minix pro h8 boxes..
    Other then speed your box is just like all the others its a Android that uses apps and the one grand daddy app is KODI which uses addons yes you need to update addons
    The best addon is Genesis do some reading on the correct forum The actual Kodi forum will not allow talk of these addons ! Go and join =http://www.tvaddons.ag/ read up first before asking questions

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    avov1 does not have Kodi in it's Channel Store. It has it's own apps thou just not Kodi.
    That info was for our members who responded here, I don't think you guys knew that.

The Online boxes and the vixo2 and the Fuse all support Kodi.

The Avov brand receivers were never meant to have Kodi in the beginning. Is why the vixo1 can not do Kodi.
    Avov has it's own Channel Store where one could install apps from and that was meant for user friendly ease of use.
    The cry for Kodi was heard by the avov team thou and so hence the newer models are capable of Kodi.

So the vixo1 does not suck, it does what it was meant to do.
    The Apps do get updates when there are updates available. That part is automatic and has little to do with avov.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    avov1 does not have Kodi in it's Channel Store. It has it's own apps thou just not Kodi.
    That info was for our members who responded here, I don't think you guys knew that.

The Online boxes and the vixo2 and the Fuse all support Kodi.

The Avov brand receivers were never meant to have Kodi in the beginning. Is why the vixo1 can not do Kodi.
    Avov has it's own Channel Store where one could install apps from and that was meant for user friendly ease of use.
    The cry for Kodi was heard by the avov team thou and so hence the newer models are capable of Kodi.

So the vixo1 does not suck, it does what it was meant to do.
    The Apps do get updates when there are updates available. That part is automatic and has little to do with avov.
    WOW Im glad you cleared that up ! I would steer clear of any box that doesn't support the Android/ google play store and apk files

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the avov1 was made to enhance the user experience and not have to go thru the hassle of finding and loading apps. They are in the avov's Channel Store and therefore easy peasy to load and use.
    Steering clear of the avov vix1 for the wrong reasons.
    Vixo1 was made as it is on purpose and it works fine for it's purpose.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ok i have not used my avov 1 box in months going to try it and see what i get not going to say anything till then but im sure i will get what i need but lets see first

yea i hear you box still runs tvonline and apps not all for me thats why i got a avov 2 box has quad and runs kodi in 1080p and 3d which i use every week still not a lot of 3d movies so i must say box still will do what they said just not all the bells a whistles that you need and want now read up get fuse tv online or avov2 will be a lot happier

i think i might go with the my gica1800e .and i was asking if theres any box that u can update the addons yourself if links dont work like sports devil??

i think avov doesnt support ther box well since i just got the vixo1 4 months ago now its discounted. i just want a reliable kodi box thats also has iptv if i want to use it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast