90 days will be up soon ! Any updates from anyone ?

During this 90 day period from the date the IPTV comes online we expect to finish the channel line-up and have the EPG fully incorporated. The channel line-up is to include the complete programming for Charlie including Fox Sportnet from several cities. In addition we will be adding some of Beverly channels like TSN and others. We are currently attempting to add some of the international channels from Charlie but we cannot guarantee those at this time.

Many of you are relatively new to NFPS and many have been with us for many years. Those that have been with us over the years understand that change is inevitable and we sincerely hope that NFPS with the new IPTV service will be able to provide all of you with your entertainment needs for many years to come.

Just wondering if anyone has some updates on the status after the 90 days ?

when we know, you know...simple as that...we do not hide any info from our members...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musatanee View Post
    During this 90 day period from the date the IPTV comes online we expect to finish the channel line-up and have the EPG fully incorporated. The channel line-up is to include the complete programming for Charlie including Fox Sportnet from several cities. In addition we will be adding some of Beverly channels like TSN and others. We are currently attempting to add some of the international channels from Charlie but we cannot guarantee those at this time.

Many of you are relatively new to NFPS and many have been with us for many years. Those that have been with us over the years understand that change is inevitable and we sincerely hope that NFPS with the new IPTV service will be able to provide all of you with your entertainment needs for many years to come.
    I have to say if you read that as a solid concrete statement, makes sense why people are disappointed, but if you look at product so far for what you pay, its a pretty good damn deal. Don't get me wrong I do want more quality for my donation, but am happy so far with its growth. I would be really happy if the wapa channel and sny channel were added. Listen from my experience in the tech world when expectations and reality meet for the 1st time its rarely a instantaneous happy union. They have to work at their relationship before finally taking the big step........lol.

wow have you checked all new ppv or international channels and some movies in hd now i would say they are working hard at it and yes some draw backs too but all and it it coming along nothing is perfect oh my wife is she tell me that all time but really they are working hard at it