Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Here's a prototype...don't use exactly...make your own...but this is the idea...

Make sure IPTV Stalker and any PVR's are disabled. Use a fresh MAC and configure.

Serial: 1760631B40872
    ID 1: 8345C
    ID 2: 4903B
    Sig: yuck1357
    Last edited by ilan; 11-18-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Junoir Member
    Im having issues configuring my IPTV Stalker. I verified my MAC, Serial #, Device ids' & signature multiple time, but I still getting the same error message when I try to run the IPTV Stalker Add on am getting the following is the error message "IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed". At this point IDK what I'm doing wrong.

BTW did a test enabling the Kodi Stalker Client (TVONLIVE),in there everything works well, I got all the video feed without any issues.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by reaper_6 View Post
    Im having issues configuring my IPTV Stalker. I verified my MAC, Serial #, Device ids' & signature multiple time, but I still getting the same error message when I try to run the IPTV Stalker Add on am getting the following is the error message "IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed". At this point IDK what I'm doing wrong.

BTW did a test enabling the Kodi Stalker Client (TVONLIVE),in there everything works well, I got all the video feed without any issues.
    Well, if you are using the same mac between the TVOnline client, and IPTV Stalker, its probably not going to work. The server will retain the information sent over by the first client that connects with that MAC, so unless all that info is identical between TVOnline and IPTV Stalker, you will only connect with one, or neither of them.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Well, if you are using the same mac between the TVOnline client, and IPTV Stalker, its probably not going to work. The server will retain the information sent over by the first client that connects with that MAC, so unless all that info is identical between TVOnline and IPTV Stalker, you will only connect with one, or neither of them.

Yes, I was using the same MAC, I disabled the TVonline, then I configured the IPTV Stalker with the same information. But is not working, what you I should you change my current MAC for a new one then reconfigure IPTV Stalker?

Thanks

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by reaper_6 View Post
    Yes, I was using the same MAC, I disabled the TVonline, then I configured the IPTV Stalker with the same information. But is not working, what you I should you change my current MAC for a new one then reconfigure IPTV Stalker?

Thanks
    If you want to use both IPTV Stalker and TVOnline, you do have to use different MACs... change it using the donation checker. You can retain the settings on IPTV Stalker if you wish if you switch over to TVOnline (which uses the built-in MAC). I suggest trying to use the last 6 digits for the MACs, using the 00:1A:79 prefix for the TVOnline, and 00:1A:78 for IPTV Stalker.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    If you want to use both IPTV Stalker and TVOnline, you do have to use different MACs... change it using the donation checker. You can retain the settings on IPTV Stalker if you wish if you switch over to TVOnline (which uses the built-in MAC). I suggest trying to use the last 6 digits for the MACs, using the 00:1A:79 prefix for the TVOnline, and 00:1A:78 for IPTV Stalker.
    BINGO.... I assigned a new MAC, problem solve! @dara Thank you!

TV Addicted
    So once we made the

Serial:
    ID 1:
    ID 2:
    Sig:

and submitted it.

We can't change it anymore with the Mac we are currently using ?
    We have to use the same each time we use our Mac linked domation number for any device we want to use ?
    Unless we use a different Mac to link to our donation number ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Here's a prototype...don't use exactly...make your own...but this is the idea...

Make sure IPTV Stalker and any PVR's are disabled. Use a fresh MAC and configure.

Serial: 1760631B40872
    ID 1: 8345C
    ID 2: 4903B
    Sig: yuck1357

If you want to use the same MAC across devices, yes, you'd need to use the same serial, id's and sig on each device.

In terms of changing the serial, etc. associated with the MAC: You could (but I'm not sure why you'd want to), but in a round about fashion. You would change the MAC associated with the donation. This would wipe out all data associated with the old MAC. You could then change back to the old MAC, assuming no one had adopted it. You would then configure the MAC with a new serial etc.
    Last edited by ilan; 11-22-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Junoir Member
    How to do you setup serial on windows client? Just curious if this is possible.

not a member
    Quote Originally Posted by aichemist View Post
    How to do you setup serial on windows client? Just curious if this is possible.
    I am unsure of the question. What Windows client? All the (Non Modified) Kodi stalkers clients are the same, does not matter what OS you are using.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234