Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Code stopped working

I made a $65 donation for an nfps iptv code on July 20 on iOffer. Not the most expensive but it was right up there. The vendor was helpful to get me started as I had just come off the trial. The code stopped working about two weeks ago. When I checked its validity I got the message: "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago." It was good for 365 days when I entered my mac address. I contacted the vendor and he has not helped me. It is as if the code got deleted. Can someone please help me.

only person that can help you is the seller you bought from. We don't support resellers and don't recommend anyone to buy from them. Next time you will know better
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by jd_schn View Post
    I made a $65 donation for an nfps iptv code on July 20 on iOffer. Not the most expensive but it was right up there. The vendor was helpful to get me started as I had just come off the trial. The code stopped working about two weeks ago. When I checked its validity I got the message: "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago." It was good for 365 days when I entered my mac address. I contacted the vendor and he has not helped me. It is as if the code got deleted. Can someone please help me.
    Why do you buy from scammers , not from the service provider ?
    Drink one cold water and buy new codes of some of the proven sellers/suppliers directly.
    none for now !

TV Addicted
    Sorry but it appears as if you bought from a reseller and per the policy of this site, you must deal with them. Neither IPTV Talk or any of the the providers ie: NFPS, Rocket, or Sat66 support anything that they did not sell direct to each user.

Sorry to say it but if your reseller "can not or will not" help, then you might just be out the $$'s. Note I bought mine direct from NFPS $150 for two routes. thought it was and is a good deal.

Junoir Member
    I do not believe it is the reseller who deleted my code from the system. The code was working fine. It was valid for 365 days from the day that I bought it. It now doesn't even exist. Someone deleted it. It could only be someone from nfps. How can the reseller help with this? iptvprivateserver.is sells codes to resellers. Who is supposed to buy them if I am not supposed to buy it from them? Does anyone know what has happened to my code or how I can find out what happened to my code? Geez, I sell computers to clients. I do not manufacture them. The manufacturers still support their product. If you don't want to deal with clients that have bought from resellers, why does nfps sell to resellers?
    Last edited by jd_schn; 10-01-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Junoir Member
    The code I bought was good for 365 days according to papiao.is/main/search_nfps. It is now gone. Who is the scammer? I know this business is sketchy at best but I am sure it wasn't the reseller that erased my code.

not true...buying from a reseller means he controls your acct...just one of the reasons we don't recommend it
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

i only resell to family and friend at donation cost i get it for never buy from who you dont know never do that get from here iptvrocket.is

Quote Originally Posted by jd_schn View Post
    The code I bought was good for 365 days according to papiao.is/main/search_nfps. It is now gone. Who is the scammer? I know this business is sketchy at best but I am sure it wasn't the reseller that erased my code.
    Well sorry to burst your bubble but you got scammed buy a reseller
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    not true...buying from a reseller means he controls your acct...just one of the reasons we don't recommend it
    I do not believe this. I have the code. I type it in at papiao.is/main/search_nfps and it tells me "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago." Before it said code is valid for 365 days. How can reseller make code vanish. I would think only nfps can make code vanish. You mean, if I become a reseller I will have access to nfps data base and be able to create and delete codes? OK, I want to be a reseller.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast