Thread: Update...

Update...

should get Darren's barrel this week from Lilja...think I'm more excited about this build than Darren, that's because I told him I was gonna have him install the barrel to receiver. I can't wait...LOL
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    nice stuff KatT
    so he is gonna build this with your precense ?
    Is that the excitement?
    Very cool
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

he's worried because when I checked his receiver the opening for the barrel collar was a tad over spec. That's why I had him get the Lilja barrel because they do the collars exactly to your specifications. It's an added $200 cost for that option and I think he's just nervous. I won't let him mess up.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence