Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    i havent been able to use my box now for about a week im so frustrated with this avov, how do i encourage anyone else to buy these boxs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by islsnyute View Post
    i havent been able to use my box now for about a week im so frustrated with this avov, how do i encourage anyone else to buy these boxs
    You don't..........I'm looking for a replacement myself. The one thing I hate most is horrible customer service. It gets stuck in my head and I rarely recover. I'm just going to move on. My buddy is telling me to give box to him and he'll send it in....lol For me it becomes more than the box or money I spent for box. It just really drives me mad to be disrespected with poor service especially since I've been lobbying people to move to Avov. It all becomes about principal for me........lol.....I'm a nut that way, but so be it, and I rather set box on fire than give it to my friend and have him happy with something I'm so dissatisfied with.

I wont sent my box back they came out with a fix ,good they don,t this box going to be on shelf as I have one mag254 and works beautiful

Junoir Member
    i bit the bullet and sent mine back tuesday.i had no confidence that this was gonna be fixed anytime soon.and i wanted a working box in time for some nhl .so i figured $16.50 to ship it back to them(canada)was still cheaper than buying a new box.will post when i get it back (hopefully fixed?)

do what you must but the mage 254 or avov tvonline for me it tvonline all the way i really like using kodi with it but i must say tv asson is way to go for the tvonline box and the iptv is great to have

you can dad mouth avov if you want if you see for most part i dont say a thing you have right but let me tell you dont say they are not trying to get this fixed i know they are they pm me all the time asking if file worked and i tell them no from you if they say send it back hell i did yr ago ago my avov1 box what more can they do there trying to fix the bug which i see as no go so for what i see send it back and have them fix it when this box works you'll be happy again i know i have done it and i do thank Richard for all the work he has done you say support is bad then why the heck are they saying send it back and they will fix it to me that's great support many other company would have changed names and ran give them that and for me i going to buy my mother a plus box for xmas that what i feel about the company and i do buy boxes paid for two tvonline boxe and my avov2 and my family been happy and i get very little money happy wife works so i know how you feel when your box is down it sucks but send it in
    Last edited by Marley; 10-09-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Junoir Member
    I don't think anyone is trying to bad mouth avov we all are frustrated that they want us to send in the box witch cost more money and be with out TV until it comes back and more time waiting. Asft I have seen you on the sister site where files loaded for boxes so we could fix things are self? That's what people switching over to iptv want they want a more convenient way to get the box working other than sending it out and waiting a week-two weeks longer for it to get fixed and sent back when a simple set of files to do a manual update would fix the issues. That's why I'm getting a different box it's ships to me in 2 days and I'm back up and enjoying TV vs waiting for bugs to get fixed and sending it back and forth what happens if issues come up with the box again and has to be sent back a second third or fourth time shipping adds up and if that's the pattern there establishing is send it back it's something I don't want to think about or deal with. I'd just as soon buy a different box as I see some other customers feel the same. Eliminating the shipping back and posting the files for manual update would help redeem some of the bad taste left in people's mouths and bill folds.

i here you on that but for most part for me only one time if you needed to do that every time they would go out of business and yea i here you on that one and they been trying for a manual update fix which don't work for what i see and they are trying everyday to make one wish i could tell you why but what i see send it back i don't know anything about there code give them a chance so they can make it right that's all i ask i wouldnt be happy without tv too heck my tv broke and my wife said everyday is the part here for week almost wanted to shoot myself so i know

Well, it got fixed. I had package installer stuck at 0% after doing a factory reset. Decided to send it in on Monday evening (October 5th), after waiting a couple of weeks to get the fix pushed to my tvonline box. Best thing I ever did, spent 13.20$ for shipping with tracking number. Avov received it on October 7th, fixed it and shipped it back to me on October 9th. Noticed the new build number in system info of 1.0.19 instead of 1.0.17 before sending it in. Installed kodi and a bunch of other apps with no issues whatsoever. So a lot of people are bad mouthing the company, but they did fix mine quickly once I sent it in, and I am a happy camper now. Just need to pay a small shipping cost, they will cover the shipping cost to send it back. More importantly, it got fixed.

Junoir Member
    So you sent yours in and had it fixed took 4 days and cost you shipping and time That's great but I think it would be a little quicker gnr123 to have a manual update file posted and able to be downloaded put on a USB put it in the back of the avov manually update it and your on your way in minutes.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast