Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I was going to start moving all friends and family who want or already have nfps to avov, but I don't want to deal with this headache in addition to the problems we have with nfps now. They make it more difficult on us and themselves by not posting the updates so that we can do it ourselves. For me no biggie cause I have firestick, android box, and pc on livingroom tv, but getting others to invest and have them down for long periods of time would be a problem. Please Avov can you be practical and help us help ourselves....post fix
    Last edited by tinman_hd; 10-08-2015 at 06:42 PM.

This is becoming Ridiculous now, like when they are saying to download the cleaner,,,Dude therein lies the problem the downloader is stuck... how silly is that?

Banned
    Honestly, I have been lobbying about 30 people to switch to avov because iptv is so much better on my tvonline box. Had about 12 people planning the switch with the others considering it. I will now tell them to save their money.

ok i asked if you tried this
    so to fix the nand flash error, users need to do this:

1. Do factory data reset (system settings, system info, factory data reset)
    2. Once reset is done, go to marketplace and download 'memory cleaner' app
    3. Wipe the memory for the 4 sections and will resolve the issue.
    i did this to get it or was told
    Hey so if you are not seeing the app there it may be because you need to update the file from system info. If not a factory data reset, so the app will appear. Once it appears just erase the memory and it will fix the nand flash error.

please anyone tell me if it fixed your problem they would like to know or tell them
    they said go system and see if you can get to manual update the memory cleaner then use it and then do what they said to get box back
    if you cant then send them a ticket dont know to many that has this problem try it and let them know they been on this for week now so please let them know as i dont see to many with this problem now
    Last edited by Marley; 10-08-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    ok i asked if you tried this
    so to fix the nand flash error, users need to do this:

1. Do factory data reset (system settings, system info, factory data reset)
    2. Once reset is done, go to marketplace and download 'memory cleaner' app
    3. Wipe the memory for the 4 sections and will resolve the issue.
    i did this to get it or was told
    Hey so if you are not seeing the app there it may be because you need to update the file from system info. If not a factory data reset, so the app will appear. Once it appears just erase the memory and it will fix the nand flash error.

please anyone tell me if it fixed your problem they would like to know or tell them
    they said go system and see if you can get to manual update the memory cleaner then use it and then do what they said to get box back
    if you cant then send them a ticket dont know to many that has this problem try it and let them know they been on this for week now so please let them know
    It does not work because you can't download it. All packages are stuck on zero. Nothing downloads the package are stuck

so you went to system and manual tried to update to get new app ? has nothing to do with package installer just asking if you went there to try and get app
    Last edited by Marley; 10-08-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Banned
    Yes I did, and when you try and install cleaner it opens up the package download window and stays stuck at zero

thank-you will now send this on

Banned
    Maybe they should tackle one problem at a time because some times people need to do things in a very deliberate manner. 1st fix the package loading problem, then the nand flash error problem, so push package loading fix then nand flash error fix

they want you and every that has this problem to be fixed they keep asking me and now i told them nope not working they been working so hard on this send them a ticket and say no go they will make it right i know that for sure

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast