Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

read this for nand flash fix

Ok members getting this NAND flash issue will need to open a ticket at the help-desk http://help.avov.tv and possible rma or repair over there. There are a lot of tickets just tell everyone to bare and they will get around to it. For the most part all the package installer issues have been resolved!

this has been fixed On another note, the nand_flash issue has been resolved along side the package installer. Also if you notice they put an app on the marketplace called 'memory cleaner' to help clear cache and other memory issues. Let me know. has any one tried this yet and i didnt see memory cleaner
    Last edited by Marley; 10-06-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Banned
    It has not been fixed. There are still some of us with problem.

thats what i want to hear from all of you if not sending message to them now and do you see a memory cleaner in marketplace maybe it didnt update yet will ask again thanks tinman_hd the a-team is really working hard at it
    Last edited by Marley; 10-06-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman_hd View Post
    It has not been fixed. There are still some of us with problem.
    Have you tried a factory data reset? It should allow you to download the new updates if the prompts are not coming. Please let me know and check back.

Banned
    I did regular and manual reset.......still nothing but the error and packages stuck in loading

Probation
    have tried everything several times.nothing worked for me(cant get past the nand flash error).i gave up and just sent mine back.

Banned
    I don't want to go thru process of sending back. Sucks it will probably become an old dusty paper weight.

dont do that i;m running two of them with np let them fix it maybe they can send a signal to your box dont give up richard will see this post again

Banned
    Thanks asft. I have 2 also, well 1 and the ghost of one. My bedroom box didn't have this problem at all. The living room box is a brick right now. I have other boxes and pc hooked up to my tv. Thats why I know if it isn't pushed I might just let it sit. Well that depends on how much of a pain my wifey will become cause she loves the tvonline box..she says its simple

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast