Junoir Member

Angry Amazon fire to stick

Hi a got myself a fire stick with kodi loaded onto this mainly for sport and a few films but getting a lot of buffering when I try to watch sport , I got a months subscription from iks66 but sent me a email with all kinds on , but no MAC address how can I configure this , many thanks , I'm new to this

The number beside Add MAC Address under Username/Password on the email is your route number. Enter it here:
    Code:
    https://iks66.tv/main/search
    Complete the captcha challenge & then search route. From there you can enter/change your MAC address.

Your MAC address must be in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX

Replace the X's with the last three sets of digits from your device (on the Kodi homepage highlight System, underneath that choose System Info, scroll down to & choose Network to see your MAC address). Add the last three sets of digits to 00:1A:78: & use that as the MAC address to link to your donation.

If this isn't accepted either change a digit or two (within the range of 0 to 9 & A to F) & try again, or go here to generate a new one:
    Code:
      http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/
    In the 'MAC address prefix' field type 00:1A:78
    In the 'MAC address format' field click the dropdown arrow & choose the second option (the one with the colons)
    Click 'Generate MAC Address'

Use that as your MAC address when linking to your route/donation. If you get an error message generate a new one or just change a digit or two (within the range of 0 to 9 & A to F) until it's accepted.

not a member
    For your MAC:
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Add MAC to Stalker

For Freezing:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...4477#post64477