Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tv-online

Well I tried to get this working but have not.......Tvonline still gives me message of Technical problems with the small screen just showing colored bars..Tried most if not all channels....Simple iptv works fine ....Vod works fine all other apps I have are working fine....I tried a different router ........hardwired..........I factory defaulted the box and install the TVonline app with ver 1.42 again.......It connects or else I could not use VOD........Server1 is using 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ ....credentials unchecked and no Http:// ......................I have not taken this to someone else's home...........but I figured with the change in routers....that would be similar.....any other thoughts.......come on guys someone out there must be smarter then me.........
    Last edited by floder2; 02-11-2015 at 01:07 AM.

I checked 6 movies and all working this morning try and delete and install again really dont think its you

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    IPTV live channels are not working here as of yet either.
    If it connects at all thru the IPYV and TVOnline, then I get the Tech Difficulties message on all channels.
    VOD channels seem to work, but pretty choppy and takes awhile to get one to load.

The other Mikey APPS work too, well all except the iLive APP... which is another iptv APP
    That one comes up with same message.

i just went to live tv all the movie ones work i do get technical problems on other ones not all really think its them not letting you update this has happen before i say wait it out and all will be good on next update when it comes

Yes...but I'm sure I have the same TVonline update that you have..ver 1.42.....By the way Crazed .....I defaulted the box and re installed TVonline plus everything else I mentioned in my post....I did check the movie channels like showtime and HBO .........still the same Technical problem message.........So I can't even get ONE channel at all....yet VOD does work..............

OK I got it working .......Had to put the ethernet info to static in the box .....and add google's DNS (8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4) My computer browser and router are setup for google's DNS info .....So all is working now watching showtime and many other channels are working.....But I should not have to have the AVOV on Static .....not sure why that is.........................Hope this helps others who have the same problem

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Public DNS server is out in 'the cloud' and finds most any domain name that is not resolved thru the Host or the Local DNS
    The Host server is always the first your domain request looks at to find the requested domain. If it finds one even if incorrect, it does not double check, it'll just takes you there.
    If it doesn't find one then it reverts to the Local DNS... Same thing happens.
    If no domain found then it finally goes to the 'cloud' and most times will find the domain. By using the Public DNS, you bypass the Host and the Local

Don't ask me why the avov isn't grabbing the domain correctly thru Host and Local, but great work floder

but i never use dns only static still say its needs update to box good call for you
    Last edited by Marley; 02-11-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123