Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

MAC Address is already in use

need help i got two box's one is a avov tvonline an a avov2 i order two codes the tvonline works great the avov2 says the MAC Address is already in use i done the donation not working form an was told to email a photo an info to papiao
    so i heard back from papiao an was told [If you are having problems with your emulator please click this link] {http://ftazeta.com/other-iptv-stbs-e...ml#post391985] it is not a emulator its for a vixo2 so i email papiao back an see what happens now

TV Addicted
    If you mac is already in use... shouldn't it work?

nope to that someone other thim him is using it

I think there is a bug in mac auth. Just link donation with a different mac then relink it back with yours again. Then it will be back working.

First my setup... Mini power pc with intel i5 quad-core processor, 8GB ddr3 ram, Nividia gtx970 gpu, 120GB SSHD, 1TB Hybrid hard drive, using 1Gbit Ethernet hard wired to my router with Cat6 wire with 20Mbit down 8Mbit up internet speed, this is a media mini pc box I built just to run Kodi 15.2 RC2 fast as hell on my big screen, I know its overkill for just media usage, but I like a little future proofing. haha

For me it keeps only happening when I use stalker client pvr in kodi, mac corrupts and I gotta relink. If I just use iptv stalker addon and keep pvr off it doesn't corrupt and all is well.

Haven't played with stb emulator in awhile so I dunno if that is effected. I do keep seeing this effect mag users as well so I'm thinking there is a glitch in the matrix in the mac auth system.

I only run one donation. Only use one device logged in at a time always. Even tried changing macs a few times to different ones from my original with same effect...stalker client pvr works for a few hours, I stop watching and deal with real life, come back later to watch something and I get auth fail, I switch mac on my donation to a slightly different new one, then switch it back to my original one I use, and all works again, but then my mac will auth fail again later, then annoyingly I must repeat relinking my donation over again.

If I just use iptv stalker 9.0.19 addon it never fails. Tested this since I switched from Android tv box to my new mini power pc media setup.

Loving my setup too compared to the Android tv box I was using. This mini pc running kodi 15.2 rc2 makes the sd streams on here look damn near 1080p with the way my nividia card renders upscaling. I'm blown away and now love this service even more, even with minor tech problems NFPS/Rocket are doing a great job fixing them. Hope my testing and this post helps with this relinking bug. I tried to put as much info in as I could. Cheers!
    Last edited by high247; 09-28-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Banned
    you people make this over complicated i use kodi/pvr never have any issues except for the guide going down if i have a mac conflict i fix it within 3 minutes it's not rocket science people

Quote Originally Posted by built2last View Post
    you people make this over complicated i use kodi/pvr never have any issues except for the guide going down if i have a mac conflict i fix it within 3 minutes it's not rocket science people
    Yes I can also fix it in less then a min. Just an annoying issue.

Junoir Member
    i am having a problem too.. i have paid and now it giving me the authorization failed

Junoir Member
    how can i fix mine....

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by built2last View Post
    yeah you really do.. worst thing is you introduce the annoyance yourself!
    you could turn it around high247; pvr client works fine but every time i install iptv stalker it corrupts. i been using pvr client only since it went private and i never refreshed my mac, i have the same one as when i started. except one time where everybody needed to refresh because they poked something on the server. same mac for months, no refresh's! i really don't get this. why keep repeating the mistakes.

as build2last writes its not rocket science. either use stalker pvr client or iptv stalker.

if you only use stalker pvr and not iptv stalker you will never have a problem.
    if you only use iptv stalker and not stalker pvr you will never have a problem.

don't freaking use both, the reason why it fails is because pvr makes a authentication with the server as soon as you start kodi, so you can not use both!
    i guess you can be very careful and turn off tv function restart kodi when you want to use iptv stalker, and then disable iptv stalker addon, restart, and turn on tv function when you want to use stalker pvr.. besides it a major pita, you are bound to make a mistake or a connection might hang for a few mins while you restart. notice the restarts. if you enable the pvr client after using iptv stalker it will immediately blacklist you.

if you want both freaking link iptv stalker to pvr. its why the function is there.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-01-2015 at 10:01 AM.

I just came accross this same issue?

Been using a MACID... my own macid, for about 2 months now... It just stopped worked one day, i coudlnt figure out why

When i went to check my macid in the donation section, it said it was already in use? Looks like someone else is using it? I thought these were unique?

So what do i now? Just make up my own macid, and update it on the iptv app? and the donation website? and it will work again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast